Engine mounts! Poly/jd tuning/tigerseal

I think I might end up making my own mounts at work depending what material we can get in, I haven't ever heard of this 'shore' rating though so I have no clue what I'm looking for

The vibrations don't annoy me really I can live with them, it's the fact that now almost every part of my dash vibrates constantly and the sound is so irritating

i had a set of jd mounts fitted to my glanza trust me there good but thing i hated was my clutch was naffed and made car judder like mad and having the mounts made it feel unbearable i never got around to sorting clutch and sold the car i wish i had kept the mounts now

Seen people saying that to man ,fair enough it does shake quite a bit but I can't see them shaking the car apart lol

they definitely don't shake the car apart maybe some of the cars running them had already been falling apart? Out of all the people that run the yellow mounts it's a small minority that don't get on with them

I've just filled my mounts with the 2 part poly like Richard.

Its good stuff, can't imagine trying to fill them with something like tigerseal, the 2 part stuff just pours in easy.

I went for 50 shore and the mounts still seem stiffer than standard, not fitted them back to the car yet so not sure what the ride is like or the durability of the 50 shore, but seems tough as hell. For 15 quid its less than the price of one poly mount so was worth a go, I've got half the stuff left plus jezza never did get back to me to sort out me buying some from him.

they definitely don't shake the car apart maybe some of the cars running them had already been falling apart? Out of all the people that run the yellow mounts it's a small minority that don't get on with them

turn your radio off and listen to al those squeeks from the plastics only gets worse over time