hello all, i have viewed this site for a wile now after getting into the glanza my mate foolishly purchased from keighly trade centre ;) Although i saw it virtually blow to bits it really did look the shizzle (for those who know this place, it needs setting on fire, along with its stock!!) even though i saw the bottom end shatter miserably and shoot through the sump i havent been able to stop thinking of buying a decent 1 for myself. thats why i have turned to you guys!! i am a self confesed vw enthusiast but my mk1 gti just isnt going to be reliable enough for the treks to and from work every morning so im plucking up the courage to buy my first glanza.

please can somebody give me a little advise on what/where to look. Or if you know of any low mileage minters to look at could you let me know. also, im 20 with 3 years ncb and ive heard mixed stories on the insurance costs side of things, what are they really like and whos the best for quotes?

Any info on models and age etc would be brilliant. Hope i can count on you fellow car enthusiasts to come up with the goods!!!!

Thanks alot, jonny :):D:D

Welcome to UKSC mate ;)

Shame about your mates Glanza but he should of joined on here before he bought it :D

Sure they are great little cars and all your needs are found within this site :)

Have a browse and hope to see you rolling in a Glanza some time soon :D

It makes me wonder how keighly keep producing shit cars, surely the odd one or two would be fine? but never seems to happen.

Theres a Sky insurance link on here try that now your a member.

yeah cheers, ive been looking for a few weeks now, cant wait to find myself the right 1. if you guys know of anything that comes up let me know asap!! id be v.grateful. is there only the ep90 to look for? or any other models? and whats a Z?!!! such an amature at this sh*t!!

if you need to know owt on v.dubs drop me a line!! nice 1.

wait ive just clicked on, a Z is a glanza right? ye man im on to this game already. sweeeeet. ;)

Hi matey wecome along.

Starlets go as follows as far as I know. Oldest first.

KP60/KP61

EP70

EP80 (non- turbo)

EP82 1.3 GT-Turbo

EP85? (4WD?)

EP91 1.3 Glanza V Turbo

I think you mean "V", which is a Glanza, never heard of a Z. :)

Alex.

Hi matey wecome along.

Starlets go as follows as far as I know. Oldest first.

KP60/KP61

EP70

EP80 (non- turbo)

EP82 1.3 GT-Turbo

EP85? (4WD?)

EP91 1.3 Glanza V Turbo

I think you mean "V", which is a Glanza, never heard of a Z. :)

Alex.

riiiiight im with ya. like i said im still looking, been looking at that stoneys old car i think (the white one) on here, does anyone know what its like?? ringing sky insurance up this week for a quote, ive heard admiral are quite good to. if anybody is looking quotes on anything try ecarincurance.com and try their pay as you go scheme, its mint, theres no deposits to pay and you only have to wait 8 months for a ncb. havent tried it for a glanza yet though. thanks for the help guys. ;)

Welcome to the site mate. Hope you find yourself an immaculate glanza.

2gether insurance gave me a great quote considering i'm only 21 with 2 years ncb.

joe.

CHEERS GEEZ!!! does ant1 know what the guy called stoneys old glanza is like? the white 1 for sale on here? thinking about going for it? :p

CHEERS GEEZ!!! does ant1 know what the guy called stoneys old glanza is like? the white 1 for sale on here? thinking about going for it? :p

Hi mate. Doubt anybody will know me other than Stoney, but you're welcome to speak to him about the car if you want, he's done all the work on it. All I've done to it is added the immobiliser, stereo and got the tracking sorted. As for me, I'm an Evo man when I can afford one! I run www.evo-nuts.co.uk I can asure you all my cars are looked after well. Come down and have a look this weekend if you want B)

Your speaking to the man himself chap . . .

My old glanza is mint . . . . If you want to speak to me about it - add me on msn Belpergolfer@hotmail.com

Since phil has owned it i know its been very well looked after as all of his cars have, he lives just round the corner from me so i get to inspect it and make sure he's keeping it up to scratch every week!

I'd recommend going and having a look at it matie - in my oppinion u'll struggle to find another glanza in this kind of condition, and low mileage. . .

Stoney

Hi mate. Doubt anybody will know me other than Stoney, but you're welcome to speak to him about the car if you want, he's done all the work on it. All I've done to it is added the immobiliser, stereo and got the tracking sorted. As for me, I'm an Evo man when I can afford one! I run www.evo-nuts.co.uk I can asure you all my cars are looked after well. Come down and have a look this weekend if you want B)

Thanks alot mate, i need to try skyinsurance first then speak to the bank for the rest i need to lend tommorrow day, im defo interested in it. if everything goes smothly over the phone tmoro ill come up at the weekend an we can sort something. thanks for the reply too stoney if youre reading this, been a great help. :p