Abs removal kit

Bought the hel kit from TD, Can't get the line running to the front of the master cylinder to stop leaking, now looking at the Google images, this line appears to have a bend at both ends but mine doesn't. Could someone please confirm this for me as I think my kit is off, also the line running along the bulkhead to the n/s seems too long, Any one else had these problems?

cheers

post-11130-0-56591400-1465744047.jpg

Edited by JamesD89

Sorry about the pic, can't seem to rotate it

I think the lines that go into the master cylinder are different threads than the ones elsewhere. I had one a leaking one and got another made up with a different threaded

Was that the TD kit mate? Don't really wanna get another made up when it's supposed to be a factory fit, pissed off its a pig of a job with everything still in the bay.

I've just gone through the same shit mate. Apart from the job being an absolute cu*nt my kit also came with the line without the appropriate bends. I managed to swap it for another line in the system (sorry don't remember which one) and you can get it all to work mate!

I've just gone through the same shit mate. Apart from the job being an absolute cu*nt my kit also came with the line without the appropriate bends. I managed to swap it for another line in the system (sorry don't remember which one) and you can get it all to work mate!

That's not good mate, gunna get on the phone to Mike tomorrow and hopefully they can replace just the one dodgy line, sods law we built everything back up and bled fluid through before discovering the leak lol, don't wanna have to do that job again in a hurry.

Also got a problem with the Hel rear brake lines, does anybody know if they come with any circlips or anything? at the moment they are not being held in place by the factory brackets and I don't wanna drive it around with them rattling around near the springs etc?

Cheers

You've really got to tighten the hell out of the lines, had to nip a few of mine up again and re bleed, nightmare. I did mine without removing the intake lol never again