First Time Starlet Owner

Hi all,

Just bought my first Starlet on Saturday (moving on from my previous 2005 Ford Ka) after being convinced of what a great car it is by a friend here on the forums. Although I've only been driving it for a very short time I'm already loving it, especially the much needed extra power compared to my last lethargic 1.3. I don't have many pictures of the Starlet at the moment but here's one of it peering cheekily around a small shrub.

QQGDevJ.jpg?1

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Thanks for the welcome Glanza! My current plans are to try and source an intake manifold from a bugeye Corolla, weld the cracks in the exhaust manifold shield and perhaps paint the rocker cover too (completely unecessary, but I think it'd look badass in Red haha). After that, I'll focus on the handling and brakes before doing anything more to the engine.

Welcome mate! Finally got you to see the light ;)

I'll have a good look around it when I see you on Sunday.

---

welcome matey nice little starlet good platform to start from like the colour aswell rare

Actually, it's just the normal 1A0 silver, not the strange pale lilac colour you may be thinking of.

Welcome mate! Finally got you to see the light ;)

I'll have a good look around it when I see you on Sunday.

---

Actually, it's just the normal 1A0 silver, not the strange pale lilac colour you may be thinking of.

Looks the the lilac my bad lol