EP82 Side Re-enforcement bars

People of UKSC!!!!!!!!!!!! Come to my aid...and yours!

does anyone have decent pictures of the EP82 Cusco side re-enforcement bars???? theres a pic in toby's section....but its STUPID small!!!

the reason i ask is that i have approached Rick about having these made up for the EP91 because i feel left out by Cusco....the gits!!!

but, we need good pics so we can see where they mount to EXACTLY, we know its the seat belts and seat rails, but not sure which rail, front or rear!!!

now come along my people, rise to the occassion! if we can get pics then we can start a thread to gauge interest in these bars also, GT's have them, its about time we had them too!

Phil.

TGTT will not be bein approached reagrding any stage of this as Rick refuses to deal with them.

Phil.

dont blame him! ive heard nothing but bad things from that place if im honest

ah if cooch has them ill pop up and see him hes only 15 mins away, thats my old gt he has :p

and idrees, i dont mind dealing with people from tgtt who are ok. but as a majority, there is ALOT of numptys on there who i just cant be bothered to deal with. its not an attitude thing matey B)