High idle and running rough

So yesterday I got my self a GT advance on test drive all was fine started to make my way home and notice that when I put foot down it would splutter and miss fire

Also the temp gauge would go up and then settle back down and sit half way like normal it idles very high when it's warm first start it idles around 1200rpm then once warm gets up to 1500ish rpm

Any ideas I'm thinking temp coolant sensor maybe at fault engine light doesn't come on at all either

Unsure on afr as got no way of reading them

Idle issue is strange as on cold starts it sits at normally 1200rpm which you would expect as auto choke would be on but then gets higher as its warm

Unsure on afr as got no way of reading them

Idle issue is strange as on cold starts it sits at normally 1200rpm which you would expect as auto choke would be on but then gets higher as its warm

thats probly your tb heating up do you have a sticky butterfly ? test the wax valve and the iacv and get back

Maybe it's not then used another throttle body that I know works and still the same

I've changed , throttle body for know working one coolant temp sensor and iacv ! It's has come down slightly but still sits around 1200rpm has searched for vac leaks can't find anything

Edited by Adam-Gt-