Gt seats into ep91

So got these fitted today no cutting or that just drilled two holes for the pins to fit in taught it was handier than cutting them off but the drivers seat only locks back in position when it's about 3 clicks back from been straight and is a bit to far back for my liking is there a known problem with the adjuster on them ? Thanks for any help

Pete_a is yours in Gt or Glanza ? Just asking because if they still in original car it must be something on the adjuster then 🤔 So could be common enough wait and see if anymore replies could get it sussed 😀😀 or tear it apart and have a gander lol

That's the issue with gt seats being put into a 91, not all the bolt holes like up 100%, I put my seat in the correct position before I bolted it in as the teeth in the sliders don't line up correctly or something, there is a way to fix it, I think amjad may have a fix for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not the sliders that the problem they work perfectly it's for tilting the seat back and forward is the problem see the pic ( not the best but ya can see it tilts to far back in stock position ) don't like been a cruiser lol need to be upright 🙃

A76806D7-1FC6-43C5-8052-210A8F5D9EF2.jpg

Cheers for the replies guys

Oh right I get you! Mine are the opposite then tilt perfectly but don't slide :p well the passenger side does but not perfectly but I'm happy enough with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Westley
  • 3 months later...