URGENT: FCD Help!?

Hey,

Got this through the post today off of glanzanut22, its an HKS FCD, but by the looks off it a very old one. The serial number on the back of it is FS31511; I've searched the net but found nothing, so I wanna check it works with a EP82. Also, do these older HKS FCD's work in the same way as the newer ones? Also, what is the plug for? I know how to wire it in, just wondering what the plugs about.

Pics:

100_1129.jpg

100_1133.jpg

100_1135.jpg

Help would be very much appreciated!

Chris.

yup cut the plug off...HKS most probs made specific harness for cars hence why the plug could go straight in..but as you dont have the harness just splice it in, like you would with the newer ones

Don't bother fitting it,they are crap at the best of times! i would never fit that crap to my car,they simply lean out the mixtue and can do some expensive damage!

Save your pennies for a decent piggyback/standalone management system.

It may well work out cheaper in the long run doing it that way,

Haha yeah I know. But its an alternate way of setting the car up; I'd buy a SAFC and a JAM FCC and trim fuelling in the lower revs to make sure I'm running perfecto! I could obviously use a SAFC with my HKS FCD, but rather get a greddy or Jam.