Afr is showing max 12.6 when stood and up to temp ... Changed injectors ecu map sensor plugs are fine fpr seems to be fine what could it be previously I had poor performance and all boost lights on dash never had a afr gauge previous to this

Back to basics I reckon here Colin what fcd is it, what its set to etc, if there's no fcd, then 3.4 bar is way to high, my cars fpr is set to 2.3 bar that's up to temp and fpr vac hose on, getting in low 11's on wot

Back to basics I reckon here Colin what fcd is it, what its set to etc, if there's no fcd, then 3.4 bar is way to high, my cars fpr is set to 2.3 bar that's up to temp and fpr vac hose on, getting in low 11's on wot

I'm running a hks fcd my mechanic set it for me and wen warm my afr showing 12.4-12.5 max

That could be the problem right there mate, them hks fcd are a nightmare if people don't know what there doing, mine was already on the car when brought it, but to cut a long story short got a wideband in and the results were shocking started playing around with the fueling on the fpr and settings on the fcd and it isn't good mate,

Look at your fcd and see what number it's set to please

What boost are you actually getting on the boost gauge aswell?

Edited by patman

I'm running a hks fcd my mechanic set it for me and wen warm my afr showing 12.4-12.5 max

wel reading that just live with it if the afr is good on boost then so be it

if you want nice afr at cruise and on boost run 7 psi or so and get rid of the fpr and fcd its a fecking crude setup that only works in 1 area

That could be the problem right there mate, them hks fcd are a nightmare if people don't know what there doing, mine was already on the car when brought it, but to cut a long story short got a wideband in and the results were shocking started playing around with the fueling on the fpr and settings on the fcd and it isn't good mate,

Look at your fcd and see what number it's set to please

What boost are you actually getting on the boost gauge aswell?

Fcd is set to 9 and I get close to a bar but it's not quick

On my brothers car fuel is at 3.4 and works a treat

wel reading that just live with it if the afr is good on boost then so be it

if you want nice afr at cruise and on boost run 7 psi or so and get rid of the fpr and fcd its a fecking crude setup that only works in 1 area

I see

I will say though mate all cars will vary with different settings etc,

Ok so when your up to temp mate and idle is steady, is the fpr then showing 3.4 bar? If so adjust it and drop it down to 3 bar, but like Colin said and I have asked still waiting for your answer mate here what is your afr readings on full boost,

Do it in 3rd and 4th and see what readings your getting,

Obviously on a good clear straight road

I will say though mate all cars will vary with different settings etc,

Ok so when your up to temp mate and idle is steady, is the fpr then showing 3.4 bar? If so adjust it and drop it down to 3 bar, but like Colin said and I have asked still waiting for your answer mate here what is your afr readings on full boost,

Do it in 3rd and 4th and see what readings your getting,

Obviously on a good clear straight road

I've only recently fitted the afr mate and haven't taken it out due to it running so rich and I've been advised not to kick it with it fueling that bad