Are there any 25-30 mm lowering springs for the ep71

Hi,

I have a ep71 1.3 XL with a Haslbeck body kit. Will post a project page later on.

There are now AP springs mounted i think which should lower 40 mm but they seem to lower 50-60. That In combination with that body kit makes it too low especially when I'm going to mount my Ronal Turbos wheels with 195/45/15 wheels which have 1.1 cm less high as the 155/80/13 I have on now.

Therefore I'd really like to buy 25 mm lowering springs or 30 mm at max. Is there anything available?

Thanks

Rear is so light that I don't that will never drop 50-60mm compared to oem springs and schocks. Front maybe lower more than rear. Where have You found so much lowering spings?

Rear is so light that I don't that will never drop 50-60mm compared to oem springs and schocks. Front maybe lower more than rear. Where have You found so much lowering spings?

Hi,

I'm not sure they lower 50-60. They should lower 40 (brand is AP) but i think it's a tad more. Maybe it looks while it has a little bigger then stock tires (155/80/13). But i'm hitting bumps easily and next week i'm going to mount some Ronal Turbos with 195/45/15 tires, so that would lower the car an additional 10 mm.

Here are some pictures of how the car looks at the moment:

th_20160728_171256.jpg

th_20160728_171654.jpg

th_20160728_171726.jpg

Nice P7 :) Your spings or shocks are not in good condition or You have allready lowering springs, most of P7 are tractors. I think 25-30mm lowering springs are most common, never seen bigger mm as new. Consider coilovers, can adjust much better riding height, but needs big moneys, lowering springs are estimated 100-200 euros. Oem 13" wheels are so small anyway, looks horrible, I have now ones in my car :D What offset are those Ronals and how wide?

Nice P7 :) Your spings or shocks are not in good condition or You have allready lowering springs, most of P7 are tractors. I think 25-30mm lowering springs are most common, never seen bigger mm as new. Consider coilovers, can adjust much better riding height, but needs big moneys, lowering springs are estimated 100-200 euros. Oem 13" wheels are so small anyway, looks horrible, I have now ones in my car :D What offset are those Ronals and how wide?

Those Ronals are 7j and offset is 37 with 195/45 tires. Will be a tight fit I think with the lowering but should be possible