Cheers Si and Phil, i was going to mask all the lines and toyota off and spray them black. But after the paint reacting once i didn't want to risk going through all the hassle if it happened again.

I am so happy, after todays japnortheast meet i went back up my uncles to do a bit more on the car. Finished connecting up the Loom, bled the clutch and topped up the fluids. But the battery on the car and tried to start it but it was just clicking, realised i never put the HT lead back on lol connected that up turned the key and it started first time :p only ran it for a few seconds as i have not connected up the cooling system yet but it was a huge reliefe that it started.

nice motor mate, like the lairy rocker cover :)

thanks mate, bit pissed off today, got all the vacume hoses and everything on started it up and let it run for a bit. Noticed some petrol leaking from one of the injectors :p anyone know how i can fix this apart from buying a new injector?

thanks mate, bit pissed off today, got all the vacume hoses and everything on started it up and let it run for a bit. Noticed some petrol leaking from one of the injectors :) anyone know how i can fix this apart from buying a new injector?

Check the O ring is sat in properly ? Or sometimes due to age the O ring splits then you just need to buy some new ones mate. Id check to see if the O rings are sat in correctly first.

Check the O ring is sat in properly ? Or sometimes due to age the O ring splits then you just need to buy some new ones mate. Id check to see if the O rings are sat in correctly first.

Thanks mate, will check that now. On a plus side i was down the scrap yard this morning as stigs rear sway bar snapped last night on his starlet lol. I was missing the s shaped intake pipe for the gt, i went hunting on all the cars that were there for a replacement and found a perfect match. Guess what car it was from? A renault megene scenic lmfao. Will take some pics later on when i fit it. Also got a double din blanking plate with toyota written on it. The grand total for both was £4 :)

Thanks Phil, i am on my way up my uncles now to do some more on the car so will take some more pics of everything. Looks like i am going to have to put the shitty bucket seats back in as he has chopped the rails off the standard ones :angry: Any news on your car yet mate?

cool man, lookin forward to pics!!!! shame about the seats tho!! hope u get somethin sorted tho!

not really man, I've pulled some bits off her, and have asked a few sprayers about repairs, one wants to charge a fortune, one refuses to touch it because he's worried about the effects of the strippers on the paint after repsray, and the third seems to be the man for the job, the guy Joz uses. bit of a trek to him but im not fussed, i just want her fixed. hopefully within the next 3weeks she'll be fixed up, dunno how im gonna pay for it yet tho, he's quoting over £1k-1200 so far, and thats with only some mods done, dont think that includes bumper work.

Keep us posted on your work today dude!

Phil.

Hopefully he will make her mint again for you mate. Are you keeping the same colour or are you going for a change?

Well she is almost finished :angry: the engine is complete and working, it is idling spot on and the temoerature is good. Got those wank seats in and they still look wank lol. Here are a few pics of the final engine and with the car back together. And just for you phil the one of the toyota blanking plate. Check out the renault megane scenic aif filter pipe :) i can only get the back 2 bolts in for the intercooler as the new leads are so tall lol

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

SWEET work man! lovin that bay!!!!

yeah goin for same colour, cant be bothered with a change tbh, i like the blurple. thanks for the pic of the din plate man, i have one of those from Joz knockin around but havnt seen the bracket for them before, thats been saved to my starlet-clopedia folder!!!!

keep up the great work dude!

Phil.

Yeah the o ring was leaking on 1 of the injectors, i put a bit of silicone on it and it has stopped lol. Yeah you can have the bracket if you want Sparky, just pn me your address and in will send it off to you.