GT glow panel recon kit

Thanks mate for the link had a look seems really good what his done although unsure how I would do it myself maybe trisk should do alittle money making scheme out of it and make a few 👍🏻

Edited by patman

Thanks mate for the link had a look seems really good what his done although unsure how I would do it myself maybe trisk should do alittle money making scheme out of it and make a few 👍🏻

I just refurbed a standard one. So it would have to be a part exchange basis. And so many are broken (possibly beyond repair) I don't know how long that would last

I just refurbed a standard one. So it would have to be a part exchange basis. And so many are broken (possibly beyond repair) I don't know how long that would last

Mines actually in good nick trisk, I just wanted to make it blue, I more thinking where would you get that excact cut out for the green GT, bit,

I'm thinking rub the whole lot down so you have just clear plastic,

Get the measurements for the GT logo, (as a sticker)

stick the badge on the plastic spray black around it, take sticker off,

Then put a blue tint over the now clear GT bit

If this makes sense 👍🏻

Good idea! I might try that too. What will you use for the tint?

Think you can just get the tint of eBay mate like headlight tint or window tint in different colours

I just used vinyl. I had to double up on the backing so that it didnt bleed through

That's a good tip thanks trisk 👍🏻

So i decided to go the vinyl route. Know a guy whos into his cars that works in that business left it in his capable hands. Going to try some green L.E.Ds from ebay to iluminate it also. Thanks for the post lads ☺