Dreaded testing the water thread !

Well due to nearing the end of my gas safe course and needing a van and tools I fear that Me and the starlet may have to part ways. It needs a few more bits to it and I just can't keeping putting money into it. Also the insurance on 3 vehicles is silly lol.

I would like to be be able to free up the money another way as I have loved every up and down with this car but it's not possible.

I know people hate it but it will be stripped as no one is going to pay what I can get for it in parts sad I know but needs must.

This is my second starlet and sure it won't be my last.

The spec list is on my build thread 5EFTE BILLET TD05 ECUMASTER

the shell will go as a rolling shell with standard shocks any old wheels no front brakes or engine, gearbox or front or rear lights and no interior. Also no engine loom as that will be sold with ecu as it has the built in coilpacks.

Everything else will be separate

Look how many for sale ads need to be bumped and bumped and bumped.. The market for starlet parts has slowed significantly over the last couple of years. You'll sell the go faster parts eventually but don't expect people to fighting over stuff.

If I were you, I'd do some maths and figure out what you can get for all the performance parts you have, and see if it's possible to sell the car as a whole for somewhere near. Forget about the interior panels, and other sundries, they are largely worthless unless you want to keep hold of them for years on the off chance someone needs a door card.