Yaris t sport as daily

Just purchase a little yaris t sport for the winter, wanted people's thoughts on them any trouble/problems to look out for?? A couple of things to do to this one like take eBay special tyres off for some good rubber and give a service.

Great little daily fun to drive and economical

Rear inner sills rot, sunroof leaks, front caliper sliders seize, throttle body sensor fault and lambda fault brings up eml. Crud blocks a little filter on the VVTi if not serviced regular. Rear lights leak in water to the boot. Gears sticks/grinds from 2-3 3-4 like starlets.

Other than that there a cracking car. I'd have one again.

Rear inner sills rot, sunroof leaks, front caliper sliders seize, throttle body sensor fault and lambda fault brings up eml. Crud blocks a little filter on the VVTi if not serviced regular. Rear lights leak in water to the boot. Gears sticks/grinds from 2-3 3-4 like starlets.

Other than that there a cracking car. I'd have one again.

Nice one luke, heard about the lights and sunroof before hand, will have to take the vvti solenoid out and clean it like my bmw

Although this car has 135k on clock you'd never know, it drives sweet as a nut.