Turbo choices? Any advice?

Niceness I guess I'll give speedvision a go if it sucks I'll go to tdo4 was looking for a blitz or tongs but those are hard to find Edited by Sobshotta

http://www.speedvisioncps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=30&products_id=80&zenid=945dabc9cb34329e58a922528dedba8a

if going with speedvision, it may be best to buy directly from sam

its possible to get a subaru td04l in Barbados, but i'm not sure how easy it would be to grab a tf035

with our gas quality and other factors in mind, i'd strongly suggest you get at minimum a piggyback which tunes fuel and ignition

now if you plan to stick to low boost set up, maybe better you stick with the stock ct9 or hybrid ct9 as it will be lower cost to you overall if you already have the other supporting mods.

are you running an upgraded exhaust manifold and downpipe?---the stock manifold is not good when you plan to up the power,,,,your engine/pistons may pay the ultimate price

http://www.speedvisioncps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=30&products_id=80&zenid=945dabc9cb34329e58a922528dedba8a

if going with speedvision, it may be best to buy directly from sam

its possible to get a subaru td04l in Barbados, but i'm not sure how easy it would be to grab a tf035

with our gas quality and other factors in mind, i'd strongly suggest you get at minimum a piggyback which tunes fuel and ignition

now if you plan to stick to low boost set up, maybe better you stick with the stock ct9 or hybrid ct9 as it will be lower cost to you overall if you already have the other supporting mods.

are you running an upgraded exhaust manifold and downpipe?---the stock manifold is not good when you plan to up the power,,,,your engine/pistons may pay the ultimate price

I got a tdo4 mani and downpipe at a steal just got to get an external wastegate and I'm good to go

is this a decent flowing manifold and d/pipe?

do you have the other supporting stuff?--water lines and fittings, oil return pipe, oil line and banjo bolt, preferably fmic, etc.

i still advice you to get something to adjust fueling and ignition, especially if you plan to run any sort of decent boost

is this a decent flowing manifold and d/pipe?

do you have the other supporting stuff?--water lines and fittings, oil return pipe, oil line and banjo bolt, preferably fmic, etc.

i still advice you to get something to adjust fueling and ignition, especially if you plan to run any sort of decent boost

I have most of the stuff my mechanic said I just need a external waste gate and management the other stuff are already there