Hi. I ams the Fizbne. I has a Starlet in 'Straya.

Lo.

I am Fizbne. Or Haris, if you will. I'm a regular on MX5Nutz, and the Mighty5s.com MX5 Forum. I'm also an admin the somewhat infamous MX5Nutz Facebook page. It's terrible.

Anyways, I digress.

I'm a car nut from London, UK but on a working holiday in 'straya and currently living in Brisbane. Long story short, here till Jan, needed a runaround, but being a petrolhead, it needed to be somewhat interesting. Now I've always wanted a Starlet, even the crap NA one. I dunno why. They just look SO CUTE AND HAPPY YES AHAHAHAHA. But that's about it really. Well, they obvoiusly must have good chassis as well for Toyota to make the Glanza V's etc. I never did bother getting one, as insurance for a new driver in the UK for anything over 0.2l is silly. So, many years later and on the otherside of the world I found a MINT EP91 for cheap with Rego / Roadworthy (Tax / Test), and bought it without seeing it.

Ended up being a mad purchase, and it's in timewarp condition.

So, BEHOLD. Das Turdlet:

IMG20161203222709_zpsey0srypy.jpg

IMG20161203222639_zpsasbjwm1r.jpg

BUILD THREAD CAN BE FOUND HERE:

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/104344-fizbnes-1998-ep91-toyota-turdlet/

Edited by fizbne

Think theres the odd one or 2 owners from down under but not on here very often.

Stu is from new zealand with an ep70 with a 4age turbo conversion but not sure who else

androo to the fella with the tfo35hm 4cm housing on tdo4 green starlet

WELCOME

Edited by 5e colin