New car bought :)

stunning mate, seen the white one at Japfest and just stood staring lol. mate here recently broght one in, great driving big wagon and fast AF too. i must WARN you of the SHIT brakes on them but :thumbsup: st 205 calipers are the upgrade but the mate is still to sus it out, any ideas welcome

Cheers Skinny, I seen the one at Japfest to that one was what made me want to get one aswel. I heard the breaks are shit I'll definitely look into upgrading them. Starlet is gone off into storage until next year I'll decide what to do with it then. If I love the caldina I'll more than likely sell the starlet on. Have Bearly drove the GT since Japfest.

Usually the other way round. Older cars get cheaper.

No he's right, newer cars generally have better brakes, more safety features and aren't considered to be beaters to the majority so they're better taken care of.

The new Golf GTI is 5 insurance groups lower than last year's for example as it has the auto brakes/crash detector thingy on it