As above, my sandwich plate and lines fouled the intake of my turbo so had to go to a remote setup. Ran a 16 row, but for the most part I had to keep it covered up to get any oil temperature.

Going to look into this again once my engine is back in, possibly add a slightly smaller cooler and a thermostat.

As above, my sandwich plate and lines fouled the intake of my turbo so had to go to a remote setup. Ran a 16 row, but for the most part I had to keep it covered up to get any oil temperature.

Going to look into this again once my engine is back in, possibly add a slightly smaller cooler and a thermostat.

This is my setup at the moment will be a few differences when back in but should make a difference

ADBF1135-9766-4ADF-9261-97C58B84E52E_zps

Was looking around a 15 row with a thermostat plate.

Is there anywhere that does full kits and you fit to suit or is it best to buy separately

This is my set up on my gt. I've never seen my oil temps go over 90 degrees with spirited driving. I've used the two redundant coolant lines from the standard ct9 to provide cooling to the oil cooler. The oil cooler came off a Toyota avensis. 👍🏻

image.jpg

I used to hit 120+ on track,

Now with a mishimoto 16row cooler and mocal 88c stat I never see over 90 :)

Defo a must for hard driving, oil shouldn't struggle to get up to temp at all if you run a decent stat.