safc needed or any gains at 0.8 bar

basicaly, in the process of sorting out my headgasket, and sorting out what ever needs doing and found i have a cracked a manifold and turbo. so am getting a new mani, and a ct9b. and started looking around for other things.

i was going to put an adjustable actuator on, and run at 0.8 bar. would i benefit and see anygains from fitting an safc or anything similar?

mods when the controller will be on will be sps manifold, apexi or meshed turbo, cat back exhaust, and maybe a decat.

dyno001.jpg

thats was my fuelling when i made 140bhp at the fly, figure shown is at the wheels

Trevor on TGTT is running a good offer on jam actuator set at 1.0 bar and a FCD for £100. My mate got one a uses the FCD to set her at .8bar. Seems quick enough, try it before you buy a safc etc.

even on a completely standard car you could get gains from a safc...not nescerailly performance,...but driveability, and fuel consumption..i.e much more smoother and better fuel ec.