Where to get Gauges plumbed in?

I've had a ask around and there is literally nowhere around my area that will plumb gauges in! Does anyone know of a company that will do it?

My main one is getting my AEM wideband bung welded into my exhaust, can't find anyone that will do it!

Thanks

If you have the bung, take it to an exhaust fabricator tell them where you want it and get it welded in. That's what I did then wire it in yourself follow the instructions etc.

If you don't have instruction type into google what ever make you have followed by PDF e.g ARM WIDEBAND PDF .

Will bring up all the instructions you need hopefully

Edited by Dean_mc88

That's strange mate no one local to you will do it, all they have to do is drill a hole put bung in and weld around the bung, (I'm thinking they can't be bothered to do it mate) although the bung needs to go in a certain place at a certain angle too Sefton 👍🏻

That's strange mate no one local to you will do it, all they have to do is drill a hole put bung in and weld around the bung, (I'm thinking they can't be bothered to do it mate) although the bung needs to go in a certain place at a certain angle too Sefton

I also think it's more can't be asked,I may have found a company that will do it, I forgot I have fensport up the road from me! :)

All you need really mate is the bung welded in and the sensor plugged in the rest you could do yourself, although that cable which clips in the back of the aem wideband is bloody long so you will need to wrap it together with cable ties or something under your dash 👍🏻