Warped rocker cover? Leaks oil everywhere

Hi all

Has anyone here ever had a warped rocker cover? I've had one supplied with the AN8 fittings on but it just leaks oil everywhere. We've changed the gaskets twice and used sealant but it still pisses out. The mechanic thinks as the gaskets aren't solving it that it must be warped when the welds were fitted. I don't believe he's using OEM gaskets though if that also makes a difference.

Any similar issues from anyone else? I'm considering going back to my OEM cover or buying another one from somewhere else.

Cheers

Al

I put 3 different rocker cover gaskets on mine, they were supposed to be OE quality ebay items but they all leaked. I then went and bought one from Toyota and it's been perfect ever since.

I had an OE one before and it leaked so we tried the non OE one as it was a bit cheaper, but that was worse. I'll try and get another OE one and try again before swapping the cover out.

can you take a pic of under the roker cover ?

Next time I whip it off, i'll get a photo.

if its leaking out of the breathers then is a weld issue or done wrong

if out the side is gasket

Yeah it's out the sides mostly, but i've got oil on the top of the cover too. The engine bay is a right state