4. Liam_D

5. Alex (!Rush!)

6. Laura (Starletsoldia)

7. Nick (Bluebear)

8. Mart

9. Nicholas (nic1.3)

10. Kevin (KevinK) (The Netherlands)

11. Luke (starlet sr)

could those of u still interested in these please confirm asap by adding your name to the GB for these in the TC Trading section at the link below.

clicky me!

need to get these rolling folks!

Phil.

If my rear end heals up in the near future after being bummed of all my money for this conversion, then i may stick my name down shortly. Bearing in mind i also need to pay for a holiday and save spending money which comes to around 2K.

Apart from that my name might be going down.

Bourkey

If my rear end heals up in the near future after being bummed of all my money for this conversion, then i may stick my stick my name down shortly. Bearing in mind i also need to pay for a holiday and save spending money which comes to around 2K.

Apart from that my name might be going down.

Bourkey

haa f**k it that nuthing..... :lol: .... i believe rick posted that he can get these's made up as needed for later..

i can, but theyll cost literally 40 quid more.

the machine still needs setting up. and if its 1 or 100 it still needs the same setting up.

you pay for setting and then the material. hence why a 1 off cut will cost LOTS more.

ooh i understand completely...it will just be more ecomonical for everyone (ie the fabricators and purchasers )involved to make just one batch and be done with it, but the possibility is always there for anyone willin go pay the extra to have the one off made