which shape starlet? and it depends on the offset as much as the width really. I have 8J on my GT et17 and its on D2's, can't have it slammed as it does catch. 20mm wider livesports fenders on the front, panhard rod on the back. does scuff the rear over rough ground. that's with 195 45 tyres too.

which shape starlet? and it depends on the offset as much as the width really. I have 8J on my GT et17 and its on D2's, can't have it slammed as it does catch. 20mm wider livesports fenders on the front, panhard rod on the back. does scuff the rear over rough ground. that's with 195 45 tyres too.

Have you had the rear arches rolled / pulled?

Im looking at 8j works, offset choices are 5 and 20

It's an EP91, yeah mines not really slammed tbh, but if it does rub I guess I can just raise the car, what inch wheels are you running?

Have you had the rear arches rolled / pulled?

Im looking at 8j works, offset choices are 5 and 20

No arch work to the rear, livesports wings on the front. If I were you I'd go for et20 for sure. et5 would look awesome but you'd struggle much more with fitment

It's an EP91, yeah mines not really slammed tbh, but if it does rub I guess I can just raise the car, what inch wheels are you running?

adjustable panhard rod is an absolute must though. they're 15's

No arch work to the rear, livesports wings on the front. If I were you I'd go for et20 for sure. et5 would look awesome but you'd struggle much more with fitment

adjustable panhard rod is an absolute must though. they're 15's

Do you know whether the cruise wings are like the livesport? Do they widen it by 20mm or is it just the same?

Had 8j on my glanza. Drove like shit. Not a meant for big wide wheels and drove like it wasnt. Put a set of 7j lighter wheels and noticed a difference

Yeah looks like al have to get 7j then, what wheels you running?