Fitting an eBay rev gauge to my ep91 na (help needed)

So in a spare the moment I thought I would buy a rev gauge to put on my starlet thinking it would be simple and I'm sure it is but I'm quite simple minded so am already confused by the instructions and what's going on. I tried looking down all the tutorials I could find but none of them have the wires I do and I'm not certain where they all need to go.

Posted Image

That's a photo of all the wires I have and then it came with some instructions that I find very confusing and I was just wondering if some of you could just shed some light on where the wires need to go and the best place to put them

Posted Image

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Its fairly straight forward however you will need to purchase more wire as those will not reach for what you need to do.

Both reds to 12v source probs best linking to cd player/stereo system in the front to its positive as it is on all the time when ignition is on.

Both blacks to bolt under the dash/body for the earth

and the green to the -negative coil side in the engine bay or at the back of the ECU if you want to do that.

If you are not very good with that stuff ask a friend or someone to help and disconnect the battery also to prevent any accidents.

Here is an ECU wiring diagram to try and help.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?20491-EP82-EP91-ECU-Pinout-Diagram

Its fairly straight forward however you will need to purchase more wire as those will not reach for what you need to do.

Both reds to 12v source probs best linking to cd player/stereo system in the front to its positive as it is on all the time when ignition is on.

and the green to the -negative coil side in the engine bay or at the back of the ECU if you want to do that. 

If you are not very good with that stuff ask a friend or someone to help and disconnect the battery also to prevent any accidents. 

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?20491-EP82-EP91-ECU-Pinout-Diagram

Very helpful thank you very much that makes much more sense now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I was just wondering could the green wire not go to the wire behind the clocks because from reading a few other threads there is apparently a wire behind the ep91 clocks with the rev gauge signal