Item For Sale:

ZEP Racing C-Pillar Brace

Item Condition & Description:

Excellent condition. Purchased this from RHD a few years back. Has a few tiny little marks if you look extremely closely. I have just given it a fresh polish up, along with giving the fixings a quick polish up, so its all very shiny and nice looking.

It also comes with the 2 mounting bolts.

Price:

£140 delivered (paypal gift)

£145 delivered (paypal goods)

Pictures:
IMAG0904_1.jpg

IMAG0907_1.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Paypal payment as gift or goods, or cash on collection from Rochester

I personally never send payment as gift, but i know some people might like to save the extra cash. Be rest assured, i am a very genuine person. Been in the starlet community for nearly 14 years now, probably longer than most. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay, and everyone knows me on the Facebook pages.

The way you worded that Nick, might put people off. Obviously not everyone is genuine and there are alot of scammers, we all know that. I am not one of them lol.

lol no worries Nick. I do totally agree though, for the sake of saving a few quid, it does protect you by paying the extra. I am only happy to pay gift to a few people i know well. Anyone new or that doesnt have good feedback, il always pay the extra. Bit like durex, protection only costs a few quid and its much safer.

UKSC Original ;] not many of us left now haha