Car Not Starting

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help or experienced the same problem. We changed the starter motor on the starlet gt. We heard the starter engage and then after that had no ignition for a bit and then all we could here is the relay near the glove box.

Much help appreciated.

I tried fitting a new battery. Still getting the same issue. Seems like all electrics are out not getting no dashboard lights either. Occasionally I am getting dashboard lights but when i try turn it over it all goes again

I tried fitting a new battery. Still getting the same issue. Seems like all electrics are out not getting no dashboard lights either. Occasionally I am getting dashboard lights but when i try turn it over it all goes again

That sounds like a bad earth, check all your earth connections are clean as you are getting power its just on and off have a good look around.!

Cheers buddy I got it running again now. Not sure what was up with it but all i did was mess around with the ignition and pressed the brake pedal a few times and it started working again.