My mental girfriend!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the left,

Sarah, Emma, Siobhan, Liv, Tim. They are all straight, All single except my girlfriend obviosly. Now stop spamming taking about man love you bulbs!!!!! :)

On topic again. Siobhan has had her MRI scan today to check her injury ishealing properly. She is now able to walk on it again and is back training at the gym.

Bourkey

@ Ecks - :):p I'll see what she says mate but don't get your hopes too high. She may jump at the tenner though at the moment. They are taking ages to give her the latest bit of funding.

@ Phil - Yes i'd kill to be out there all the time but due to work commitments i just can't. When she finds out the dates for her canada trip next year im going on that definately!!!

@ ep91face - forgiven but next time you will get a spanking :p (no wait you will like that).

Bourkey

• 1 month later...

just found this post, she looks good, plus shes definantly got balls.

girl skiiers are hard to find, so if shes good she should do very well. my cuz does back 360s nd thats the shizzle, ive never seen jumps that big tho!!!

good luck to her

Thanks guys.

Yes she has plenty of guts believe me. I'll post an update on this soon but im not sure where she is at with this at the moment. She is still injured as it is taking some time to heal due to the severity of the accident she had.

Bourkey

i still need to pie her. pm me her number and i'll arrange it. you can watch.

She is coming to JAE. I'll let you suggest it to her. Bearing in mind due to training, she has punches harder than any of my male friends and they aren't soft either. ;) xxx

Bourkey

she's coming to jae???

mate....

she's coming to jae....

...........Mate.....................

Yes it appears she is coming to JAE. And she has seen this topic now. She laughed. I got punched. Nice one.

Sorry no pies with the other half im afraid. Im considering getting a cabin as well. Not sure yet though. They will probably book up quick now.

Bourkey