Help with E-manage blue

• four 16x16 side tables (fuel map,two PWM tables, ignition table),

• 8 Correctiontables 16x1,
  • 2 independent switchable map sets ,
  • possibility modification of one analogue signal,
  • 4 analogueinputs,
  • inbuilt Data Flash – possibility of logging without connected PC,
  • battery voltage monitoring ,
  • support of frequency output air flow meter (possibility of signal modification) 17Hz-4kHz,
  • support VR and Hall effect crank sensors together with ignition modules pulse. Device supportbothsingle ended and differential signals,
  • supports a lot of crank trigger patterns :60-2, 36-2, 36-1, Multitooth, Ignition Modules and more,
  • support of waste gate valve,
  • output for 4 saturated injectors ("full group"),
  • ON/OFF parametricoutput,
  • automatic conversion of MAP to MAF with the use of the learning algorithm,
  • launch control,
  • road dyno,
  • possibility individual calibration of each analogue sensors – device displayed values with correct units,
  • free firmware update – new crank trigger patterns and new functionality,
  • fuel Implant mode –possibility of drive injectors in standalone mode (batch fire),
  • USB communication no additional interface needed,
  • 24 months warranty.

it is yes, but then not really in the same price range/ type of ECU

Its not far off the same price, and it's a lot less hassle. No need to make an adaptor harness/cutting plugs etc, or having to setup the ECU. Just plug in and take to someone to tune. Much more simple, depends what you're after really but for most people it should be all they need.

PS i don't own either so can't really rate them personally

Ok cool thanks will get back to you about yours if I decide to go down that route, as for the emb would I need ignition harness& injector harness& 3bar map sensor to fit yea?

Thought I seen someone say you only need one harness for it want to make sure before I buy anything, also what else do you need with the det3 to fit, harness etc?

Thanks zak

Sorry just seen the other replies, I will look into the ME221 as I really just want something I can buy then take to tuners don't want to be messing around with wires too much if possible

ME221 is the best option but depends what your budget is. they are around £600 I think compared to £160 ish for det 3, 200ish for emanage. Wouldnt take a tuner long to wire either in

Sorry dude I was getting a bit confused, I thought you meant the standalone ECU which ECU Master sell (which is £600ish).

Personally I would avoid a piggyback ECU all together but if you're on a budget then perhaps the DET3 isn't a bad idea

Piggybacks have been proven to work well on td04 setups(has another thread up) and think they are plenty for a standard engine. The benefit of a DET3 is you can use it as a standalone fuel controller so are open to alot more injectors etc. Benefits in that sense of a standalone without all the dyno time setting ignition for idle etc on a standalone