got my teins

Hey Gaz

Nice one getting the Tein HRs.

Could you tell us where u got them from including shipping?

I was gonna go for koni adjs for my n/a but may save up the wee extra if it can get me coilovers.

What setup do you have at the minute?

Look forward to hearing from ya soon

Safe Driving

Peace

From Joz

mate i got them off ebay from hon kong, i think hr's are only made in japan.

i currently have what was on it, think they were on it in japan too, there called potenzo something.. there just shocks and springs though.

theres some trd ones on ebay i think. coming from the same man i bought mine off, took about 4days to arrive.

it was 100+ for shipping. the teins were actually up for £400gbp.

How do i "shoot him down"

Asking a simple question because i dont understand what he means by what he said.Im soooooo sorry if i got the wrong end of the stick because i didnt know anything.And was pointing out if you got the camber plates and fitting them both at the same time it would save time effort and sodding about. But of course you have to come along and stick your nose in dont you

he was just mucking about mate, you took it too serious. i might be taking them off again for repsray, im probably not gonna put the suspension on until march im not sure yet. so ill see what happens.

yeah sicaln pointed them out to me earlier, thanks for helping though, im thinking about purchasing them, might save me a few quid then that extra few quid can go to the rears what ya recon?