I wish there were roads like that down my way that looks immense! Must be so fun driving them

N u would be able to see the cops comin2 so no risk of being copped for speeding

*Jealous* :D

Kool pics to :p

yeah matt_Gt came up with me! some of the pics are his, not sure which ones though!

Sparky, will have to have a meet up there soon, first time i've driven it, it's lovely up there! And no sparky, you were miles over the other side hahha! but yeah, they are the black mountains, where sparky took pics of his mean machine!

haha your the first person on here to realise.... well maybe not realise, but actually say anything! ahha,

yeah, it's coming off when i get a new exhaust man - cant be done with that, it was only on for a laugh and too annoy my mother and the mrs :) hahah

do you notice much of a noise difference?

haha your the first person on here to realise.... well maybe not realise, but actually say anything! ahha,

yeah, it's coming off when i get a new exhaust man - cant be done with that, it was only on for a laugh and too annoy my mother and the mrs :) hahah

do you notice much of a noise difference?

you won't notice any noise difference with a bolt on tip... :p