New here - morning everyone!

Thanks one and all!

Welcome to UKSC ;)

Wow 7 years must of been nearly new when you had it :)

Get some pics of it up :angry:

Yep - nearly new - 19k on the clock when we bought it from our local Toyota Main Dealer. It's fairly standard (clear repeaters front and side, and decals removed) and a retrimmed interior to replace the one thing that IMHO let the SR down. Nice and subtle...

Some pics taken last summer...

StarletSR2007-6-2.jpg

StarletSR2007-8-noplates.jpg

Retrimmed interior (excuse the flip flop...): -

StarletSR001.jpg

Cleaning freak (that's me): -

ColliniteStarletSR.jpg

Thanks for the comments.

We've used a few different tyres over the years, and the T1-R's suit the Starlet well. We've just swapped the fronts for some Yoko S-Drive's and although it's early days I don't think they're as good.

Hey welcome, beautiful SR mate. Love the interior, where did you have that done? and was it expensive? I've got the yoko s-drives all round, wish i'd paid a bit extra n gt the toyos now tho, lol.

jase

Thanks again.

The interior was done when we bought it - organised through the main dealer. I don't remember but I can't believe it was stupidly expensive at the time (it was a long time ago mind you).

T1-R's for £31? For 195/45s? Bargain!

When we bought the Yoko's, the Toyo's were the same price (just out of stock). I've had good experiences with Yoko's on other cars, and these aren't bad (just a little less sticky than the T1-R's).