N/a carbon fibre bonnet?

as the title says is there such a thing??I've looked everywhere but no luck..anyway to get one of these made up or could a good bodyworker paint a regular bonnet to look the same as carbon fibre?im not after the lightweight performance just the look!I've seen the vinyl sheets of carbon lookalike but heard bad things about it!cheers if anyone can help!

ive neva hear of one being available for the n/a

also don't paint a regular one it would look shit if u were going to do that then u mite just as well get the carbon effect vinyl sheeting...... oh dear

toby needs 10 names to do these. or else u find a guy willing to make a one off...which i have done, and u pay a little extra for the uniqueness, but if your not after lightweight then even if they were easily available they'd be £400+ probably, similar to a CF glanza bonnet, so why bother as thats alot of money just for looks alone!

Phil.

TTE splitters those were the good old days!

We can get EP91 NA fibre glass bonnets made quite easily, having doors, bonnets, wings and rear boots made as we speak for the GT's.

If you want I can see what the min quantity would be, they are much cheaper to make and I would imagine we can get them to around 4kg like the EP82 ones so huge wait saving. Won't look as pretty as carbon but if you want light weight then look no further!

Let us know guys..

T

• 2 months later...
TTE splitters those were the good old days!

We can get EP91 NA fibre glass bonnets made quite easily, having doors, bonnets, wings and rear boots made as we speak for the GT's.

If you want I can see what the min quantity would be, they are much cheaper to make and I would imagine we can get them to around 4kg like the EP82 ones so huge wait saving. Won't look as pretty as carbon but if you want light weight then look no further!

Let us know guys..

T

I want 1. How much would it cost and what will it look like?