From my heart im going to say that actually looks good. It really suits the silver colour just like Phil's suit the Blurple colour.

Unfortunately the daft sticker does ruin the boot somewhat so please remove it. It would look so much cleaner without it. Why not remove all the badges actually. I've done that and it looks really good imo. :)

And yes Sparky. Go and stand in the corner. You are a bulb for knowing it!

Bourkey

lol bingo yeah f&f door sill on boot i had 2 thought ooh ill throw em away then i fort why throw em away also a 16V chrome badge so i stuck a door sill on boot *i think looks good* and other 1 on my wheelie bin and the 16V on wheelie bin aswel *so infact i should have the fastest wheelie bin in the world :)* :p

as chaz would say... "what an iiiiiidot" lol

sill protector... on your boot... you sir are a tit. and i'm being nice putting it that way.

Get it off if you want to maintain any sort of respect from anyone on this forum.

you keep singing "im not a chav" all the time but you do chav mods

twat...

The lights themselves really do look smart. It's just the Max flower 2f2f sticker that clutters the boot. By the way if you don't remove it i'll make the 30min journey to Blackpool and remove it myself. :)

If you debadged the boot i think it would look mint as i said before. All the OEM lights look nice including these.

Bourkey

The lights themselves really do look smart. It's just the Max flower 2f2f sticker that clutters the boot. By the way if you don't remove it i'll make the 30min journey to Blackpool and remove it myself. :)

If you debadged the boot i think it would look mint as i said before. All the OEM lights look nice including these.

Bourkey

lmfao @ bourkey lol okay ill be keeping an eye out for it going missin :p lmao

lmfao @ bourkey lol okay ill be keeping an eye out for it going missin lmao

You will wake up happy whene it's gone believe me.

But seriously please consider the de badged look. I think it will look smart. It's not the more you add with this cars it's the less you add to them that makes them look good.

Bourkey

not really, hes raping a poor poor glanza.

i can hear his car crying from here mate. i feel sorry for it, being laughed at by all his friend glanzas for being a chav.

Its almost worth hoping it meets the same fate as the last he had. its more humane.

But then he would destroy another

anyone wanna find it and badge it up as a corsa?