Help im new and cant get insured for my glanza

let me get this right.

your 18, just passed your test, and got insured, for a year, FULLY COMP, on an import, for £470 ?

Do you smell something?

Whatever it is its really strong

Markoos

i dont get how they can find out. if you have an accident how do they know that it wasnt the first few times you have driven it. ???

consider this.

if you've just hit a child who's ran out behind a parked car, into your bumper, bounced off the road and snapped their neck.

The insurance claim of something of that magnitude would be massive, the child's parents would probably sue you for dangerous driving even if you were going only 10mph. either way, there's gonna be millions of quid involved.

If you were the insurance company issueing that policy, would you not expect them to do some thorough research into their client in an attempt to find out all the details?

Trust me, if there's any sort of money involved (from a few grand to millions), they will do ANYTHING necessary in an attempt to get out of paying the money - think about it, any humane person would do the same, its business.

He may want to risk it, thats his choice, but that doesn't mean we can't think of him as being scum, thats our perogative. its people like this that drive all our premiums up :angry: