Help im new and cant get insured for my glanza

hey guys and gals a turned 18 two months ago and passed my test 2 weeks ago and i cant find any one who will insure me for less than 2500 for my glanza V or my glanza S can anybosy help me as i want my car :)

Cheers dannny

hey guys and gals a turned 18 two months ago and passed my test 2 weeks ago and i cant find any one who will insure me for less than 2500 for my glanza V or my glanza S can anybosy help me as i want my car :)

Cheers dannny

unfortunatly glanzas seem quite high insurance no matter where you, considering youve only just passed your test and your age it seems pretty cheap in comparison to some people.

Only advice i can give is to just spend a few days ringing around every single insurer you can lay your hands on.

I found elephant to be quite cheap, also try chris knott,

I'm paying pretty much that and I passed over a year ago and have a years claim free driving experience.

That's a more than reasonable price considering your status.

I know it seems silly high but thats the way it is with Glanza's I'm afraid.

you bought a car without getting an insurance quote?

thats a bit silly isnt it :)

im an importer so i buy to sell cars + parts just fell in love with the wee glanzas and dont wanna get rid of them both

I would suggest adrian flux mate or even try the guys on this site - sky insurance. they would quote me for some reason but if they can quote you then you get a big discount for being a club member too.

The only companies that i found actually know what the car is are adrian flux and sky insurance, oh and elephant but they are stupidly high!

Bit young to be a import car trader arent you? :angry:

Welcome to the club

Markoos

Meh on the log book its a 1.3 starlet so i pay 750. 1 years no claims :angry:

Then if you have a crash and they wonder why it says 'TURBO' on the engine yet it hadn't been declared you'll go down as an uninsured driver.

Good idea that.

an importer at 18? explains alot then, anyone with any experience knows there aint any money in it, and know that imports are high on insurance.

importers have trade insurance, if you were an importer you'd have the same, although that is usually about 3 times the cost of normal insurance, for good reason :angry:

Hi

What an arse to get these cars insured took me 5hrs constant ringing all insurance companies up when u do they never seem to know what car this was - plus I am a girl & the women who try & Insure u never seem 2 know what they r doing!

Quoted me 4 £300.00 1 company called back just classed as a normal starlet & I had to correct them that mine was a turbo .

THEY R ALL USELESS!!

In the end I got a good quote from A Quote seem quite good 4 the yr £800.00 & they know what the car is !!

I am a lot older that u lot on here - most proberly 32yrs old !! :angry:

an importer at 18? explains alot then, anyone with any experience knows there aint any money in it, and know that imports are high on insurance.

importers have trade insurance, if you were an importer you'd have the same, although that is usually about 3 times the cost of normal insurance, for good reason :)

to take out a trade 1 you have to be 25 for it to be in your name or 21 to go on as a named driven with one

we have one that does 20 cars but they wont do me cause am 18 :angry:

I would suggest adrian flux mate or even try the guys on this site - sky insurance. they would quote me for some reason but if they can quote you then you get a big discount for being a club member too.

The only companies that i found actually know what the car is are adrian flux and sky insurance, oh and elephant but they are stupidly high!

Bit young to be a import car trader arent you? :angry:

Welcome to the club

Markoos

its a famliy business ma bro started he deals with bigger toys such as rx7 skyline subarus all them toys my dad does all sorts classcs muscle cars 4x4s and i do little things like glanzas and civics

If you're a car importer, at 18.. then surly you would be smart enough to know imports = expensive to insure when your young? Serves you right tbh.

Rac fully comp 470quid for the year and they know its imported and it says glanza on the policy

go me lol