My Glanza S Project

Hey everyone i have nearly finished spraying my Glanza S (pics coming soon) and i am looking for some ideals for mods apart from swaping the engine so any ideals would be great i have a blitz induction kit already on and a hks exhaust is coming so let me know

cheers danny

DSCF1210.jpg

42723.jpg

42722.jpg

42721.jpg

DSCF1224111111.jpg

DSCF1223111.jpg

DSCF1217.jpg

DSCF1209.jpg

Front Lip

Added in my other two glanza V for you all to see

fit a 7afe throttle body

port and polish your inlet manifold

fit new ht leads and iridium plugs

wrap the exhaust rite up to the cat.

upgraded fuel pressure regulator get the fuelling checked

now hks exhaust u say is that a turbo exhaust moded to fit an n/a

fit a 7afe throttle body

i aint boght the exhaust yet so i could do ether what one is better and why also how do you mean "wrap" up to the cat.what kind of power increase would i see in this

i aint boght the exhaust yet so i could do ether what one is better and why also how do you mean "wrap" up to the cat.what kind of power increase would i see in this

ok mate i meant to wrap the exhaust manifold and down pipe leading to the cat...

what this is suppose to do is effectively insulate the exhaust manifold which would keep the heat from the exhaust gases in the exhaust....this would then lower the tempeture of the air within the engine bay...helping to lower the temp of the air intake thus giving u more power.

this would help u alot if u have fitted the blitz air filter but have not fitted a cold air feed. but it will help u even more if u have the cold air feed fitted

if u search for exhaust wrap on ebay u will see lots of it, i just bought sum of ebay last week as i wanted to do this and also to stop my lower arm bar rubbing offf the exhaust.

one thing about the cheap stuff that i must say after using it...

its made from fibre glass fabric cloth and when wrapping the exhaust little bits of fibre glass come flying off it, u better wear a mask to stop urself from inhalling these bits as they ain't gud for u.

U will need to buy stainless steel exhaust ties seperately, these are effectively metal "cable ties" that be fitted the exhaust without melting..... a pack of ten should see u with more than enogh for the job.

maybe buy a more expensive brand like DEI as it mite work better giving u better results

now as for the exhaust, do u mean?

that your getting an exhaust that is meant for a turbo glanza if so then the pipe work will not fit onto your existing setup...

if the exhaust was meant for a turbo engine then the pipe work will also be too big for the glanza S, ull end up with an exhaust that is useless to u as u will have no back pressure and u will loose all your power.

u will need to get a system that is specific for the n/a glanza S

u could get one made or buy a specially built one like the blitz tt realise

fit a 7afe throttle body

Right what length would you say is enough of the wrap also i cant seem to find that throttle body for sale anywhere do you know anyone with one also done know anywhere to get the exhaust made would there be a big diffrence if i just got one of the exhaust places near me to make me a stainless steel one ??

Right what length would you say is enough of the wrap also i cant seem to find that throttle body for sale anywhere do you know anyone with one also done know anywhere to get the exhaust made would there be a big diffrence if i just got one of the exhaust places near me to make me a stainless steel one ??

ok man i got a 10 metre pack and ive only used half of it so far to wrap the pipe from the connection at the manifold down to the cat.... so a 10m pack should do the lot.

as for the exhaust yeah u could get sumone to make up a system just use 2" diameter and u should be grand.

also nice job so far.on the paint work

ok man i got a 10 metre pack and ive only used half of it so far to wrap the pipe from the connection at the manifold down to the cat.... so a 10m pack should do the lot.

as for the exhaust yeah u could get sumone to make up a system just use 2" diameter and u should be grand.

also nice job so far.on the paint work

Cheers so you think a 2" and it would be stainless steel how far back should i get it

What colour you gone for? Satin black?

Yea man satin black withe the glanza decals red to match my red leather int

and i have a sunstrip with a big red glanza loga my mate made me when he was brd dono if its goin on tho

Cheers so you think a 2" and it would be stainless steel how far back should i get it

2" diameter should be ok mate. i guess that u could start the new system at the connection at the manifold and go from there. u'd effectively get a decat in your system then also u would want to include a centre box/ silencer in the system to give u back pressure (necessary for n/a's) and to keep the noise bearable.

damn man bad times

car does look very well painted tho

cheers i will update pics sooncar just needs a polish to get the super shine on it and attache the bumper im just waiting on my clear lens to get rid of them manki orange ones my eye lids and i need to find a duck spoiler and some sideskirts and rear lower lip then it will be modding time :)

mean?

ull end up with an exhaust that is useless to u as u will have no back pressure and u will loose all your power.

Once again...its a myth...back pressure is a load of bull...its to do with the "harmonics" of the exhaust

Nice progress by the way mate :)

Rob

2" diameter should be ok mate. i guess that u could start the new system at the connection at the manifold and go from there. u'd effectively get a decat in your system then also u would want to include a centre box/ silencer in the system to give u back pressure (necessary for n/a's) and to keep the noise bearable.

Totally agree with you nic mate. You know the score! Centrebox/silencer is essential!

Joz