Oil leak, Really Stuck, Please Help!!!

Right I have just had the engine of my glanza out, had head skimmed, new gearbox, new clutch and new cambelt. While the engine was out I replaced the rear main oil seal, it wasn’t leaking but replaced it to be on the safe side. Put the car all back together, runs really well but it has a bad oil leak from crank seal area. So off came the gearbox again, replaced the seal again, re sealed the seal housing, still leaking, re sealed the sump, still leaking, resealed the sump again, still leaking. I’ve spent over 20 hours fixing up car all for this to happen! The thing is the car wasn’t leaking before. Has anyone got any suggestions on what to do next? The sump was spotless when it was re sealed and I put a little silicon grease on the crank seal for when it was first started. Can anyone help? The cars to the point of getting broken for spares and I really don’t wanna do it

I've sealed a few Sumps on these cars now and found that the only sealant that really works is the Toyota black sealant . I tried Halfords stuff and few off the internet. Also is it a genuine seal or aftermarket ? As I had trouble a few years back with cheap crank seals not seating right