Another Starlet gets vandalised

Yes thats right, after a good night out down swansea I come home to find my car like this

DSC01058.jpg

And find that my DVD player is gone and my centre is console is fucked :)

DSC01059.jpg

I hate pikey scum so much!!! :p

My mates was broken into the night before aswell so looks like we are being targetted.

Police found blood in the car so lets hope they catch the cunt

On the bright side I will probably get and alarm and get it delocked now and I will be getting a Carbon centre console :p

Mirror was untouched thank fuck

Anyway rant over :p

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont have an alarm after spending all that on your car?

ahem, sorry, but isn't that asking for trouble?

also i have a spare driver's side door if you need it, it aint the same colour obviously but its yours for free if you want it. :)

Is it target Starlet month or something?

Loads of Starbos have been got lately :)

Assumed you already had an alarm system?

Tis a bugger though, was nice unit you had too, you claiming it back on the insurance?

Hope it all gets sorted ok amigo

dude, when i got your msg i felt so sick. my brother was GOBSMACKED when i told him!

im fuckin sick of these wee CUNTS thinkin they can do wot they like and get away with it! it would seem that people can do as they please and nothing will happen to them, makes u wonder if u'll get in shit for some retribution!

Im so sorry to see this man!!! its pathetic that u can have nothing nice without some piece of shit thinkin they have a right to wreck it on u!

i truly hope u can sort this mess out man, i know its hard right now but try to find the positive spin!!! delocking and alarm is a good plan man!

Chin up!

Phl.

oh shit man

sorry to see this. your car is so sweet....

definitely delock and splash out on a gud alarm with all the optional extras if u can afford it.

hope shes back together soon man.

Thanks for the support guys :angry:

Got to look on the brightside otherwise I would go loopy!!!

I know Ecks my bad but looks like im going to get one now.

That would be awsome if I could have that door mate :)

thats awfull mate id be heartbroken if someone vadalised my car i feel sorry for you bud, but spending all you have on the car and not having a alarm is silly...

also them dvd head units i believe dont have removeable facias well my 2 didn't thats the reason i got rid of em if thieve know what there looking for your asking for trouble with that too, i try to take every precaution to not entice a thief into breaking into my cars its worked so far (Touch wood)

Oh for F*** sake!!!!! :) ;) :angry:

It really is getting bad now guys and gals. It's not your average smage and grab these days. People are causing hundreds to thousands of pounds worth of damage. Im going to be investing in a wireless CCTV system shorlty that i can watch from my computer. I don't want to have to start one of these topics.

I really feel for you bud as you put a lot into this in the past few months.

I hope you get it sorted asap.

Bourkey

I only just got up to read this!!!!!

Thats total bollocks mate :):( :angry:

There is defo something fishy going on lately.

Too much of a coincidence that all the top EPs are getting done...

Theres not much to say to console you bro as Im pretty much speechless but at least she is repairable and you are strong enough not to lose it.

Keep an eagle eye on her and get some security sorted ;)

She will be back to her best in no time, don't let manifested scum ruin ANYTHING for your project.

What comes round goes around. All the best bruv.

Joz