Can anyone please help me get my glanza started?

Hi all, I'm really struggling to get my glanza started and looking for some expert help on what to check or possible causes. First off, it's a 4EFE engine with all the turbo 4EFTE parts on it and running a FTE ECU. the car just wouldn't start 1 day 2 years ago so I put it into storage and focused on my other build and that's where it lay for 2 years. I'm now in a position to get it back on the road but I just can't get it started. I've got plenty fuel pressure in the fuel rail, I fitted new HT leads and I'm getting a spark, but I'm not getting any voltage to the injectors when turning over which I presume isn't normal? I've checked all fuses and relays in the engine bay and the fuse box under the steering wheel and all are ok and present. I've drained the tank and put fresh v power in it and a fresh battery but still no luck. Is there an efi box that I should be checking or something similar? I'd really appreciate any help whatsoever as I'm at my witts end!

32 minutes ago, RobSR said:

Have you changed the wiring loom to match the 4efte ecu pinout?

I'm not sure as the engine was already changed when I got the car. It was a turbo car originally and someone has swapped the engine to a 4efe but kept all the turbo stuff so I'd imagine it was a turbo harness. The car ran perfect on the road for 6 months before it just didn't start one day

1 hour ago, H_D said:

Have you checked if all the timing marks still line up?

I haven't but would that stop the injectors firing? There's no voltage at the injectors and plugs were bone dry after a lot of cranking. I would of thought if the timing was out it would still fire the injector, just at the wrong point?