Hi

Just wondered if anyone knows if u can put a dump valve on a ganza v auto turbo - the one I am thinking of fitting for it is a bailey DV 34 VENTURI SINGLE PISTON does anyone know if these r any good?????

Will I still get the whooosh sound with this still being an auto ?? could it possibly do more harm than good ??

I am thinking I have to make a start somewhere on the car lol . :angry:

Thanks

You can but it will only dump when you lift off the throttle,not as it changes gear.

Thanks 4 that tryed Google but nothing came up, been on all sorts of sites !!

I take it, it does not do the turbo any harm then ???

Cheers :angry:

It's a myth that you hear the BOV when you change gear - as paul said it's when you take your foot off the pedal.

People seem to think it's when you change gear, because you take your foot off the pedal when you change gear and that's what they hear.

You just wont hear it as often because you wont be lifting off the throttle as much as a manual.

It's a myth that you hear the BOV when you change gear - as paul said it's when you take your foot off the pedal.

People seem to think it's when you change gear, because you take your foot off the pedal when you change gear and that's what they hear.

You just wont hear it as often because you wont be lifting off the throttle as much as a manual.

OK thats glad 2 know thanks for your help with this, thats proberly a plus 4 me because a lot of people say that the whooosh sound can get on your nerves after a while !!

Does it improve performance at all??

Thanks

Thanks 4 help !!

a bov wont improve performance at all.

some noobs may say that it improves lag. but unless youre running a MONSTER turbo you wont notice anything (im running a td06 without a BOV and i cant tell the difference, and thats 3 times the size of the stock turbo).

and yes, the WOOOSH noise get REALLLLLY annoying! lol

Ok thanks guys - U have saved me a bit of money here !!!

Spend it on some new alloys instead lol ...!!

Take it u have seen my pics of car its that standard - but might just leave it alone!

See u :angry: