Vandalised Glanzas again

good idea bourkey it hopefully will jus thin out the real enthuasts from the thieving pikies out there. the sites fantastic dont get me wrong but after all this happening atm i dont wana put ne more pics up. im gutted for those who have had it done to them already. lets get a mods opinion on the matter

marcus

bourkeys idea sounds good...

Also...just be very carefull...in pics you post..blank your number plates etc..and also be wary about saying your location, as this is a public forum...someone can easily find out the area you live in, and what you no. plate is :D

Thats the sadest thing I have seen today (next after an argument with my GF, but thats all taken care of with make up sex and all... so that ended out pretty great)

Mine has been wandalised two times this last 6 months without being anywhere on the internet... man i hate it... mine would be close to totaly damaged if I coulden't do the most of the repair work my self. and not least live with two home painted doors and and home painted dents in the bodywork.

good point with the restrictions on this page...!

see if you do lock down the site people will just join .post as normal untill they get access to the car pages and they would more than likey talk to you about your car asking about mods you have and what its worth :D

not being funny guys how many is this inside this week and last ?? fuckin unreal. can we not lock the site so non-members cant jus view threads of ppls cars and use as a market for targeting members cars ??? i knw it may sound silly doin that but mayb we need to look at security on here so people cant jus look and target cars. just a suggestion

marcus

Levin and Paseo forums do that an no-one complains

Always have to log in before you can veiw ANYTHING

Don't know how it works, but on Paseoclub you have to post in the Newbie Section before you can do post elsewhere too

these are really good ideas, but how hard would they be to implement (i don't really know much about website/forum designs) i'm not so sure that all starlets are being targets, but whether it's just modified cars in general - i live in an area with hardly any modified cars (apart from your shitty chavved up corsas/clios) but, i think these ideas above are pro - and i can't see many people (if any) disagreeing or opposing it. after all everyone wants to keep their cars safe!

Luke

I've heard of this forum stuff being done before, people checking out spec lists and targetting cars. At the moment car crime is silly high my blokes brother recently had his WHOLE interior stolen for his 1.8t golf - a whole recaro leather interior, it wasn't a smash and grab thouigh, they took the whole locking mechanism out of the door without making a scratch!!