Need everybodys help!

Well as most of you know a silly cow wrote off my pride and joy which is my oild GT. Now the insurance is trying to give me £2200 for it but i want at least £3000 off them. I cannot source an example with the same mileage as the one i had which was 73,000miles. I also had to pay for an alarm and stuff to be put on. Thats gonna cost another £300 to get an alarm installed from wrc car sales.

What i need is links to certain pages which show that i cannot get the same car for anyless than £3000. So links to pistonheads, motor sites etc would be great so i can send in examples to directline of how much the new car will cost so they give me more money. I am the bloody victim here, through directlines clients negligence to road safety i am gonna be out of pocket roughly £2500-£3000

Thanks

Hows you neck CLAIM CLAIM CLAIM!!! :D. Id help you with a claim but english firms can't deal with scottish claims unfortunately.

You don't want to be out of pocket for some other daft tit's fault.

Bourkey

Hows you neck CLAIM CLAIM CLAIM!!! :D . Id help you with a claim but english firms can't deal with scottish claims unfortunately.

You don't want to be out of pocket for some other daft tit's fault.

Bourkey

My neck is rather sore actually. Been to the hospital for x-rays and doctors for painkillers. Cant sleep at night and keep getting pains. Come on guys where are the Gt's at £3500???? Thats the kind of sales i need, ones for £3500 etc or even £3000 will suffice (,")

That first guy, what a douche..."Morrette" headlights...but I want his wheels, bad - SSR Racing Firrenze Pro, ftmfw. And the 2nd car, wow - I'd convert to Hatchbacks just for the Tom's Ram-Air...even though the stock intake is a pile of crap...it's just, pro

@ Fishy, he did say:

Apologies i now see :D

Bearing in mind most of them have kits to the insurance company can just turn around and say "wtf you noob they are modified and have bodykits and yours doesnt" :D

agreed with idrees, not many of those are the same spec as marc's.....

What was the car valued at on the insurance then?

Nice work guys loadsa examples here. I have printed them off so will get them to the insurance company ASAP. Goin down to wrc sales this saturday to look at a varis kitted glanza (,")