Find my old GT - Did you ever strip or scrap this white gt? chassis number inside

This was my old toms kitted evo td05h, 6 speed starlet from back in the day.

After i sold the car about 13 years ago i know it changed hands a few times and was on ebay at some point and im sure some parts came off it like the toms from bumper. It also apeared on a tv program which i think was about teenage pregnancies (lol) in a dodgy area at one point.

When i sold the car i kept the private plate L13 GTT but it was reissued with a px53 year plate as that was the year it was imported for some reason. But i have no pics of the end of the registration and i cant remember the rest of it so no way of checking if its still on the road.

I just wondered if anyone knows if it ever met its end. The chassis number was EP82-0463840 i think. Ive checked this number and it comes back as a white 94 gt so should be right.

REG PX53HTK

A good way to identify the car was that the front panel was cut near the bonnet catch to clear the early WEPR manifold which you can see in the pics.

I always wondered what happened to it so it would be good to find out. There werent many 6 speed starlets of this spec back then so im hoping we should be able to track it down.

Mascrat2 9.6.08.jpg

DSCF0115.JPG

DSC01030.JPG

DSC01031.JPG

DSC00465.JPG

100_0077.jpg

newest.JPG

Edited by Bean

I searched through my old emails and i mesaaged the guy selling it when it was listed. heres  a few screen shots. At some point it put a rod through the block and this guy built another engine for it.

This was the seller

ebay1.JPG.6eb0c97756719edc3e3c6ae7b7551b00.JPG

ebay.JPG.b1d4b49ffaffe342f6d1a38f0e13b98d.JPG

Ive looked through some old paperwork and i managed to find the little green slip the DVLA issued the new reg onto!

Looks like its tax ran out 1st Jan 2012!

and mot ran out 2nd May 2014

reg.JPG

• 1 month later...