possible group buy

Guest Enzo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look above man haha i am goin hybrid....should be 200+ quicker than ya think haha

is that you putting your name down then or what cal? as i don't see your name on the list.

il get it down then....might be buying one of these VERY soon geo to expect a PM coming your way

1.BoostJunkie (colin) payed

2.Huwr

3.affytgtt

4.CaL

oh and whats the waiting list on these badboys geo:P need is quick so i can get the car setup

Guest Enzo

wiating time will be three days if in stock, if not it will take just over a week to get one to your door cal man.

for anyone wanting to pay pm me for payment details :)

awesome geo im deffo havin one f these man...my MOT is on wed but im sure it wont be here then,i just hope the shitter passes

right i need this turbo asap...paying for it tomoro going down halifax in the afternoon...my car failed its MOT on emissions today,my turbo seals are nackerd and i need to skim my manifold,toyota will give me 10 days for a free retest so i NEED to get my car passed by then....need to fit turbo,fix manifold,fit decat,run low boost and lean the car out...dont wanna pay more money for a mot i dont need and dont wanna take my manifold-turbo- off 2 times in 1 week:(

i dont know geo mate:( its failed though...gonna slap hybrid on,skim mani and run 0.6 bar and lean the fueling out to 2.3 bar and fit the cat and hopefully it passes then decat, 1.2 bar etc....tbh it was 3 bar on the reg as was VERY rich down low...would probs go up in flames if you put a tab to it haha....so i can see why it failed,plus you could smell it and taste it...love the smell of my car....feels SLaG yO!

geo by the way what power are these rated at and when are they at full boost?what rpm?could i make 230+bhp on one of these with the right management?

cheers

Guest Enzo

the highest recorded on an older g spec was 221bhp @18psi

230s abit optamistic i think, ud need some crafty expensive headwork and cam work to get that within warrented boost levels....

215plus is a more realistic figure @ 1.2bar, some advanced timing and the correct supporting mods more is possible. il have mines mapped pretty soon i just need to fit some larger injectors and actualy wire up my boost controller then its dyno time.

the highest recorded on an older g spec was 221bhp @18psi

230s abit optamistic i think, ud need some crafty expensive headwork and cam work to get that within warrented boost levels....

215plus is a more realistic figure @ 1.2bar, some advanced timing and the correct supporting mods more is possible. il have mines mapped pretty soon i just need to fit some larger injectors and actualy wire up my boost controller then its dyno time.

am ready to pay enzo :rolleyes: you have message

thanks

Oh sod it ill have one Geo.

1.BoostJunkie (colin) payed

2.Huwr

3.affytgtt

4.CaL

5.Glanza Al

Alex.

right thats 5 of us then, am ready to pay lol i sent u a u2u before enzo :rolleyes: check it when you free plz

right thats 5 of us then, am ready to pay lol i sent u a u2u before enzo :rolleyes: check it when you free plz

about time someone else got there hand in their pockets :rolleyes: was beginning to flap and cal i know you get a bad rep on tgtt so not wanting to rip into you but you said you were ready to pay earlier so are you still in this?