possible group buy

Guest Enzo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No joy ;) will be wednseday now i would've thought. sorry about that.

no problem buddy, these things happen, a little wait longer isnt any harm, just more excitement lol,

give us some good news on wednesday lol :D

been 2 weeks now,i need mine ASAP before i start using the gt,i bet it wont even be wednesday....more like the wednesday after....sorrry but i need mine as soon as poss

been 2 weeks now,i need mine ASAP before i start using the gt,i bet it wont even be wednesday....more like the wednesday after....sorrry but i need mine as soon as poss

2 WEEKS? you having a laugh cal, lol, we paid on the same day and it was 20th may you joker, LAST WEEK, TUESDAY,

dont be starting on this site too lol, :unsure:

is that one payment left then enzo buddy? :angry: give us an update lol

do you mean my payment? If so the money has been sent, just waiting for it to clear in enzo's bank account :(

thats everyone payed, just waiting on huwrs check clearing which should be three days:)

ohh shit man never been excited this much in my modding life lol, guess this must be the best mod av been waiting for then :angry: ,

shine some light in three days enzo buddy lol :(

thats everyone payed, just waiting on huwrs check clearing which should be three days:)

:angry: :(:D:D:D

and geo did you try phoning as i never got through to the missus bit until about 4.30-5,so give me a bell at anytime mate.

(except saturday its my wee sisters wedding)

Guest Enzo

good news guys cheque has cleared, now i only have four turbos in stock, so ones on order with a waiting time of aprox ten days

could

affy

al

huwr

please send me a message to my inbox titled "ADDRESS" with your addressess and phone numbers please.

and il get the turbos mailed out ;)

good news guys cheque has cleared, now i only have four turbos in stock, so ones on order with a waiting time of aprox ten days

could

affy

al

huwr

please send me a message to my inbox titled "ADDRESS" with your addressess and phone numbers please.

and il get the turbos mailed out ;)

message sent ;) :p:(