Waw bargain and if your running a fast acting/spooling turbo the 5efhe acis cams are the way to go these will give you continuous pulling power till redline. 

If you are on a turbo that spools past 3.5krpm to 4krpm then these are not for you, unless you can get the acis inlet manifold or corrola tubular manifold tuned in. 

I've just bought some speed vision cams for twice this price. 

Edited by Sam44

Yeh forget these I think you can still get them from Toyota plus the speed vision units are alittle better for peak proformance.  Would be amazing on your tune, and a overall different aprouch to tuning the 4efe + t. Never done from what I can find. 

I did find a 5efte running a gt17 on speedvision cams running a g6 box the lad was eating 300hp builds to 100mph.  The gt17 came on boost around 2.2krpm (full boost pressure) 

He was telling me he ran along side ukso in convoy to the Silverstone show around 4year ago. He had all the 300hp starlet lads skratching there heads. He named Matt drongo as the organiser. 

Edited by Sam44