4efte thermostat housing, where do the pipes join?

I'm still having no luck finding an early style 4efte thermostat housing (the one with two separate temp. sensors) for my 4efe + t build. Plan B is to possibly modify an existing 4efe unit by drilling and tapping to get the required feed and return for the turbo.

Looking at an existing 4efe unit there appears to be the "sites" for this drilling to occur but I hope some one can confirm (with photos) where they join to inside the housing. Any help appreciated, photos, descriptions etc. or if anyone has an fte item for sale that would make my life a lot easier! Lol 😆

Edited by Claymore
1 hour ago, Sam44 said:

I might have 1 in blackpool. (I think I do have one or 2 spare). 

Thanks Sam,

PM me with photos and price please if you want to sell one of the spares, I've tried to PM you in the past but it doesn't work. Maybe you have that setting turned off?

Yeh my pm is on and working I've messaged others on here. I've also tried to pm you as well and couldn't.

I'll try again now. I'll get back to Fleetwood in about 3weeks time. I've got 2x 4efte engines sat there but I'm not sure if they have thermostates on them from memory. They are the preface lift glanza engines (96 to 98) so they will have the sensors you require. The 98 has a three wire coolant sensor found on the Yaris also this incorporates both gauge and engine control temp sensors. From what I've been told you can wire the single gauge wire/sensor to/threw the 98 3xwire sensor.  

31 minutes ago, Sam44 said:

Yeh my pm is on and working I've messaged others on here. I've also tried to pm you as well and couldn't.

I'll try again now. I'll get back to Fleetwood in about 3weeks time. I've got 2x 4efte engines sat there but I'm not sure if they have thermostates on them from memory. They are the preface lift glanza engines (96 to 98) so they will have the sensors you require. The 98 has a three wire coolant sensor found on the Yaris also this incorporates both gauge and engine control temp sensors. From what I've been told you can wire the single gauge wire/sensor to/threw the 98 3xwire sensor.  

Cool Cool,

I've contacted admin about the PM not working. I can also PM some people but not others, weird. 

I too have heard of people re wiring but I don't fancy cutting the loom unless I have to, or finding the glanza loom plug and pigtail to wire it.