2020 motor sport

yea it was good to see Daniel getting a win again :) and well done McLaren 

If max hadn't hit the sausage kerb the car wouldn't have bounced onto Lewis, it would have ended up in some sort of tussle tho without that kerb, Max was pulling the swimming pool move at the wrong track lol

Yea the pace they have this season is excellent compared to the rest. 

I reckon Lewis would take Max ins fist fight tho, it could happen yet lool 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a drive from bottas. We have not seen him drive like this for awhile now, reminds me of the 2019 bottas on 1 of my favourite tracks. In fact all of the grid had a great race with some extraordinary drives. 

A track where setup is everything you can really see which teams understand there car.

Haha don't mention sir Jackie Stewart, of course a great champion but so out of touch with the modern formula 1.

Edited by Sam44

I must agree this guy has got something others don't have. Figures crossed for him to be given a chance in F1. 

No more Rockies just yet please possibly more teams needed for 2023 threw to 2025 and onwards. It's getting painful watching them try to live up to the media hype. 

Edited by Sam44
On 9/15/2021 at 11:18 AM, SKINY said:

yea it was good to see Daniel getting a win again :) and well done McLaren 

If max hadn't hit the sausage kerb the car wouldn't have bounced onto Lewis, it would have ended up in some sort of tussle tho without that kerb, Max was pulling the swimming pool move at the wrong track lol

Yea the pace they have this season is excellent compared to the rest. 

I reckon Lewis would take Max ins fist fight tho, it could happen yet lool 

I've just seen this skinny. Sorry about the Late reply.

Yeh max has driven that track. That corner is not a place to attempt that kind of pass. Extremely over ambitious move. 

anybody that has ever driven Monza on any of the games knows what's going to happen. 

I sat in the stand there in 2018 and that kurb is huge every driver knows to stay away from it. 

It's such a shame and it's starting to tarnish reputations of others. 

For me he needs to start driving a smart race. Applying pressure and creating openings. 

He needs to think Russel is coming next season. Get ready to sit back and force them simple mistakes. That the inexperience make. 

I'm almost tempted to mention leclerc for next season I've been extremely impressed with him this season all he needs to do is complete a Monaco GP (his home race). 

Edited by Sam44

What a race the us gp has given us. 

Congratulations to red bull that car has come a long long way since the start of the season. 

Max not putting a wheel wrong all race zero mistakes, very impressive. A well deserved win. 

I think the idea came from Ferrari. The red car has had this since Monza. .

Edited by Sam44

His proformance and wheel to wheel racing has been very questionable, let's stop hyperinflating there abilities it puts to much pressure on them. These F1 machine's are like flying a fighter jet very very complex. There is no chance we will see a young F1 star any time soon. 

Edited by Sam44
  • 2 weeks later...

Well well. What a season. What a drive.

I have been hoping Lewis would be cornered this season, this is when the champ drives the wheels off the thing. This is the fighter, unstoppable, incredible. The very best of British.

Proud day. I was in tears. 

Edited by Sam44
  • 4 weeks later...

Ohhhh yehh what a 2021 season. What a great race. Congratulations to max redbull and HONDA they gave it everything. Mercedes very unlucky with the areo regs clearly aimed at slowing them down. But what a come back with 2 driver not giving up.

Checo has really been able to change my mind about him. Great drive. Where was bottas??!. Definitely time to go. 

Motor sport at its rawest/best. I suppose it's good to have views for the drama but as a true Motorsport fan its has he says in the clip.

Edited by Sam44
  • 3 weeks later...

I won't be watching next season, absolutely shambolic way to end the championship battle just because the FIA want a new fresh champion.

Masi has to go

But yea, otherwise what a season and have to give it to Max he took the battle right to Lewis's front door all season. Just a shame he won his 1st Title in such controversial circumstances 

See that coffin dodger Bernie is Saying Lewis won't return after that, who would blame him with what we have just witnessed. 

It was always going to come down to the last few race with Lewis and Max this season but that was panto material.

Lewis will return and School the rest of them 2022, let me know how it goes Sam, I won't be watching  :(

He will come back better than ever. This is how he reacts, and has done his hole racing life. 

Yeh I will be watching with not as much interest, I'm hoping Charles, Carlos, Norris, Richardo, show max how to wheel to race next season. There's been some great mid feild battles with some very enjoyable battles. Max verstappon will do his silly shit show, but this time with very one else?. 

Tell you what skinny Indy car is great to watch. Give it a go. I'm hoping Lewis makes a move into Indy car very very soon. 

Edited by Sam44

I had a feeling the old timers that have a big infulance in F1 had it in for Lewis after he did the black lives matter campaign. A very brave and admiral thing to do to not be scared to sacrifice the thing that you love the most for change. 

After looking more and more into things it looks like there is some deep routed problems in the older ranks of the sport!!. The out spoken opinion of people like sir Jackie Stewart, burny eccleston and others. 

The good news is I know how Lewis will react to this next season. 

I've also got my figuresed crossed for Charles leclerc this season he impressed me massively last season with many of his races and overtakes. 

Edited by Sam44
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SKINY said:

Masi Sacked, how long now until Max is stripped and Lewis crowned, they have admitted they fucked up by sacking Masi.

Still won't be watching tho  :)

They won’t reverse the result

Yeh its all bit of a mess, he had to be sacked.

I feel for max. The thing you have dedicated your life to turning out to be joke, After giving it your all. and Lewis thw I've never seen him make as many mistakes as he did last season. We will see the next level again from him now. Foucesed this time. 

I bet burni is laffing, he warned them about this kind of thing when you allow to many people To have a say. 

Thank God we have a new fia president. 

Lewis won it for me, he's the all time camp. Always able to find the next level. 

The new farrari looks crazy different to the rest of the cars?. 

Eyes on leclerc I was very impressed with him showing he can close quarter race. 

Edited by Sam44