I've just finalized the purchase of a mint low milage paseo si. It took awhile to convince the guy to sell his pride and joy. 

The proud new owner. 

The plan is to fit my spare zisco original turbo kit externally gated with a tdo4l turbo have here, the 4efte power inlet manifold, high lift 5ehfe cams, fadaza alloy fly wheel 212mm 4efte clutch and my spare c60 none lsd gearbox. On a stand alone ECM, FMIC, 372cc injectors areomotive fuel reg, kemso fuel pump. See what she does at .7bar. my aim is around 160hp higher torque output. 

I pick it up when I'm back mid June. 

I'm wanting to use this for commuting around the British isles as well as everyday use. The shape and style suits me better than the starlet. As well as being a better shape & power for motorway (high speed) economy. I can save the ep 91 for summer and track day use. As well as hand back my company car. 

The spec of this as of the 1/12/2021 is as follows.

Turbo/gen1 4efe power inlet manifold (increasing power over 4krpm by some margin)

4efte 50mm throttle body modified to house the 5efe TPS, ported/polished with the heater element removed lowering intake temps by as much as 30deg'C (increasing power again over 4krpm) 

corrola intake pipe, and itg £15 sock air filter. 

Light weight alloy 4+kg flywheel (helping the engine rev alot freely threw out the rpm)

Low anertia exedy paddle clutch 212mm 4efte (again helping the engine rev as well as being ready for boost when it comes). 

230cc 7afe denso injectors. 

ebay copy aroemotive adjustable fuel pressure reg set at 2.8bar regulated pressure. (Helping provide the near perfect fueling on the 5e factory management. with a perfect small increased fuel pressure of 3psi upon throttle open) passed the mot emissions with no problems, as well as a noticeable power increase using the 230cc units on the standard 190+cc injectors. 

ngk iridium heat range 5 spark plugs. (Helping the low kv factory coil provide accurate ignition timing along with the engine earthing kit fitted. (A sweet spot found with an increased base ignition timing set at 15deg btdc). 

kemso high delivery and flow eBay fuel pump (I'm very impressed with these pumps). And so far can't fault them. Provides much better fuel pressure. 

zisco rams horn exhaust manifold modified to fit the factory paseo exhaust system. (Again affecting the mid to top end power by a good margin, as well as giving the engine a very smooth throttle response). The exhaust system starts to whistle around 3krpm with the throttle just over 1/2 open and gets louder and louder with increased rpm/opening of the throttle, telling me it's hitting peak flow. 

gearbox swapped to the G6 corrola close ratio 6speed. 

After these mods the cars power originally 89hp has completely transformed feels like 120hp+ very rev happy. With mpg still around 40+mpg. Hunts speeds down upto 90mph very easily with 120mph achievable in a respectable time. (The engine torque output and low drag vehicle shape also a helping factor). 

brakes: reconditioned front calipers using yellow stuff pads. Brake fluid replaced with new rear wheel cylinders drums and shoes. 

suspension: new front bottom ball joints, new roll bar drop links with new front top mounts. 

things to come in the new year full custom 2inch exhaust system with high flow cat. 

full respray and under sealed with the rust removed and treated. 

tdo5 20g turbocharger. Before this is fitted I will get the car on the Dyno, with the hp figures representing what you would see with the same mods on the smaller cc 4e having a smaller stroke (rev box). the only difference will be seen as the 5e uses a higher lift inlet cam (same as the 4efte) and around 20 to 30% higher torque output (larger stroke engine).

Edited by Sam44

Nice 1 bud love these wee cars, silver 1 at the church near me I'm always tempted to leave a note on the screen asking lol

Was 1 offered on here from memory had a lot of mods, turbo etc a while back it was silver too, looked class 

how are you. 

yeh im well chuffed its only done 49k miles and is clean. 

after experiencing the 4e starlet ive decided to hand in my company car that im paying a shit load for to be parked up and go for a rare toyota, of course boost the little bugger. the shape and style really appeals to me. very much like the honda dc2.

get a nice set of period wheels for it revamp the suspension so it rides like new and enjoy.    

Edited by Sam44

It's coming up to summer skinny, play time. 

There's a change of plan on the turbo choise. 

I'm going for the tfo35 with the larger exhaust turbine using a tdo4l 13t cast factory compressor wheel and housing. 

So a tdo35 HYD on a externally gated manifold aiming for 160hp low boost fast spool high high torque. 

The 1.5ltr engine, cams (5ehfe) and inlet (4efte power) should provide kick ass peak torque, with the longer stroke engine providing great torque threw out the rpm range. This will however affect turbo spool creating a delay in the turn on time. The reason for a hyb turbo. 

I reckon at around 7psi (low boost) on the setup the 5e 1.5ltr engine should produce this hp and spool up around 2.5krpm.

It will pull to redline, I'm  hoping the torque will not drop away either at any point. 

Edited by Sam44
  • 1 month later...

So I've got a good friend to go and collect the car with his trailer this weekend. Pictures coming soon. 

It will be going a full standalone ems coil on plug to get the best mpg and power out of the low rpm spooling tfo35 13t hyb turbo, on high lift speed vision cams or 5ehfe cams. 4efte power inlet. C60 gearbox, using the Quafe ATB lsd. 

I'm really hoping race tech will do the ems and mapping. I'm really impressed with there work on the Toyota E series engine. 

I really can't wait to get in this. Not many people know this Toyota so when it's boosted. It should really be a very very capable coup. I'm going to get red badges and pin striping/large side decals with black alloys red outline to try and highlight it's power levels TSI will be the title on the car. 

With the low wedge shape frontend it will cut threw the air great (alot like the honda dc2 & civic eg known for there high mph speed times). 

I'm fairly confident there's not going to be many manufacturers production line cars that will be able to beat this setup. My aim is 160 to 180hp target lowish boost. 

Edited by Sam44

here we are with another Toyota. THE DAILY DRIVER

there is a little surface rust in places. 49000 miles. it used 20quid of fuel to get it home 159 miles. loving that mpg already. i have been told by a few people that these engines do crazy mpg. which alot will be owed to the low drag shape.  

im told it drives like new only slight speedo cable flicker on the needle, and it idles at 1.5krpm, the Ariel is seized in/down.     

its super clean. one owner from new. full service history.  the cam belt was changed in 2012 at 40kmiles. 

plans are to get it in for a full color change and restoration. going normally aspirated power till march next year then im hoping to get it into racetech for a full standalone and mapping, by that time the starlet will be done painted and everything so i can use that till this is ready at that point.  

im so chuffed to own this the 5e engine is a hell of a power house coupled with the c60 sixspeed its a match made in heaven. it will make the gears feel longer with the engines torque output, its going to hunt them speeds down even at 160/180hp. its going to be interesting to see if the starlet can match it.   

IMG_2718.JPG

IMG_2717.JPG

IMG_2723.JPG

IMG_2716.JPG

Edited by Sam44

lets make a start. 

4efe gen1/4efte inlet installed (power inlet) this also comes on the sera 5ehfe 

throttle body cleaned out and idle valve freed off so it no longer idles at 1.5krpm. 

5e inlet cam removed, and measured. 41.7mm same as the 4efte inlet cam (the 4efe ep91 uk is 40.5mm)

gearbox removed ready for the g6 c60 gearbox. alloy flywheel fitted with the 212mm 4efte clutch fitment. 

iridium ngk spark plugs installed bkr5eix with an engine earthing kit and new dizzy cap and rotor arm.

fpr, kemso uprated fuel pump, and 230cc denso 7afe injectors going in, im told these are also used in the 115hp+ 5ehfe sera engine.  (replacing the 197cc 5efe injectors)

the throttle body coolant pipes have also been rerouted to bypass the throttle body, reducing intake temps.   

IMG_2737.JPG

IMG_2748.JPG

IMG_2720.JPG

IMG_2719.JPG

IMG_2745.JPG

IMG_2753.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

IMG_2754.JPG

IMG_2751.JPG

IMG_2747.JPG

IMG_2757.JPG

IMG_2721.JPG

Edited by Sam44

Another great project Sam and a rare find I've always been intrigued by these there's an elderly woman in my village who has as immaculate j plate in white still on the unmarked wheel trims it certainly turns heads 

morning burty, how are you?

yeh i must admit it took me ages to find one of these, or at least a decent one. they suffer with rot.

im so chuffed to own one of these now getting very rare car/engine. 

i will feel comfier driving this, i will keep the starlet for summer fun. i like the idea that nobody knows these but yet there a sports coup, im hoping this will bring in the racers to have a go.  

im just after a celica st205 7afe now to do a 7agte build, if any 1 knows were there might be a clean one.  

ive just ordered the quafie atb lsd. and im going to toyota as soon as i get back to order the 5ehfe cam set. ill do this build abit slower. 

Edited by Sam44

e11 4efe g6 c60 6speed gearbox installed with the 3e 5kg alloy flywheel and the exedy 212mm (standard clutch is 200mm) low inertia paddle clutch.

also some new gear oil, which will be change in 3kmiles. 

also new coolant in and air filter. 

it also needs a full set of tyres = over 10 years old. im thinking t1r cheap and soft rubber. im keeping it on the standard toyota alloys 195/14-60 (keep the rolling tyre resistance as low as possible, as well as an enjoyable ride).

after looking at reviews on tyres ive decided on the uniroyle people are saying a very good all round tyre very good in the wet.  

also new front brake disc backing plates = rotten

power steering oil change/flush

brake fluid change

clutch fluid change.   

IMG_2761.JPG

IMG_2764.JPG

IMG_2765.JPG

Edited by Sam44

No fucking about Sam :)

lovely in white too

is it the 7afe engine you are looking just, fella here breaks nothing but Toyotas 

Toyota parts NI on Instagram,  probably on Facebook too but I'm not 

thanks skiny. im super happy to own this. if you know of anybody that has these/parts, mainly body kit parts ill pay top money to make this the best i can get it. 

yeh its all down to dan and another intern at our place called jake. dan has been telling him about the starlet so they came up to go out int the ep91. i could not stop him doing the paseo hes got these down to a fine art now. 

the parts ive got stashed are now being used which i so happy about i hate having parts laying around. 

dan tells me the gearbox out of these are a close ratio 5 speed im looking at the model numbers now if any of the n/a lads are interested in a super clean 5 speed box. the oil that came out of it was like brand new. 

and thanks ill check out that breakers now yeh the 7afe, also after a 16v 4age head. we are going to try and do a 1.8l 200hp n/a in a ep82 mk2 shell, then boost it haha

looking at the torque output of this engine i call it the baby 3sge. it certainly rivals the 2zz. 

Edited by Sam44

the gearbox set off wikki. 

there is some discrepancy on the ratios going off this and the 6 speed series. 

what dan is feeling/describing is the 3.9:1 final drive compared to the 3.7:1 on the starlet. this will affect the top speed/cruz engine rpm at 70mph, and increase acceleration. toyota will have done this because the 5e produces around 20 to 30% more torque threw out the rpm range on the 4e. this will increase speed in all gears, bringing back the top end speed/motorway cruzing rpm at 70mph 

C150[edit]

A 5-Speed Manual Transmission for FWD cars.

Gear ratios for this transmission.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th Reverse Final Final Echo Final Paseo Final Starlet & Tercel Final toyota Probox C150N (japan only)
3.545 1.904 1.310 0.969 0.815 3.250 4.058 3.526 3.941 (17/67) 3.722 3.526

Applications:

gearbox fitted.

C161/C162[edit]

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th Reverse Final
3.166 1.904 1.233 0.969 0.815 0.683 3.250 4.529

Applications:

even thew the gearboxes we have been fitting out of the g6 and g6r clearly do not have a 0.6 overdrive 6th. after working out the ratio off engine rpm wheel size and road speed. 

this more lines up with what we are seeing 

C60[edit]

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th Reverse Final
3.166 2.050 1.481 1.166 0.916 0.725 3.250 4.529

Applications:

C60-02A= Without LSD C60-02B= With LSD

we know its not the levin gearbox because the gear sets are wider, leading to alonger gearbox casing. 

Edited by Sam44

the toyota wheels have been sent off for a refurb new uniroly tyres and powder coating wight. 

ive also ordered up 2x sets of 15mm bolt on hub spacers for the front and rear. axles. from how im told the power is delivered using the power inlet you have to be very smooth and progressive with the throttle to achieve a great constant torque build. i might try and adapt the gen1 4efe 35mm throttle to go on this when i get back. this will help me by metering the inlet air delivery better allowing the throttle to not be as sensitive to the drivers foot.  dan has confirmed this test driving the setup. if hes to fast with the throttle the power flattens out (big power inlets for you, using a big single throttle body). i might just even order up another audi 80 sport twin plate throttle body. 

the 35mm throttle body can also be found on the gen1 4efe corolla ae101. this also uses the power inlet 88hp output.  

option two would be to install the uk 4efe ep91 lower lift inlet cam. this will then aid low rpm inlet velocity but it will impact peak power/torque output big time. with this being a 5e engine that produces good torque the room might be there to have a play with the cam the inlet will produce a good topend power increase. there are afew options here. dan has also lenghtend the map sensor pipe by around 12 inch to help get the fueling right this was better than droping the fuel pressure. he tried both. 

this is only whilst tuning for best normally aspirated power delivery for great usable power (street tune). when the fast spooling tfo35 hyb goes on the turbo will deliver the low rpm air to the engine allowing me to go big with everything keeping the engine building power right till red line. this is when the big throttle and 5ehfe cams go in. what will be felt here will be a constant hard pulling power. hard for any other car to deal with. all these big options will also impact the turbos ability to come on delaying the boost build till later in the rpm range why ive chosen the tfo35 hyb all because low rpm inlet flow rates will be reduced. as we here all the time its a balancing act but the perfect tune is out there.   

this will be the direct oposit of my starlet setup but with the same aim targeted, because this engine delivers better low rpm torque and the 4e is a little hp giving rev box, i can do this on the 5e. the main thing for me to watch out for is how restrictive the turbos waste gate affects the engines ability to breath at peak rpm. this is were a large diameter external gate might be needed. the other area will be fuel efficiency. using a fast spooling turbo will impact fueling in stop and start traffic coming in when im not really needing it to. this is also why i use the six speed box and why the starlet is setup with a bigish hyb turbo.    

IMG_2806.JPG

IMG_2807.JPG

the 35mm throttle body i got with a 4efe ep80 gi engine it also came with the gen1 power inlet. 

it needs a clean up. 

IMG_2809.JPG

IMG_2811.JPG

what i need to do is to swap out the flap spindle shaft so the gen1 4efe throttle body can house the paseo 5efe. it looks very do able. 

Edited by Sam44
  • 3 weeks later...

So after doing some runs  with the new setup we have decided to go with the larger 4efte 50mm throttle body. In order to do this on the 5efe ems we will need to swap the throttle flap shaft from the 5efe throttle body into the 4efte 50mm throttle body. This is because the 5efe ems requires the potentiometer tps. This is do able the shafts are the same diameter. 

16248311257721634561154.jpg

Here you can see the 5efe throttle flap shaft with the tps key way (flat type)

Note the tps mounting points. 

1624831655501818639154.jpg

Difference in the shaft key ways on the tps sensors the largest 4efte throttle body (top) has the mounting points for the 5efe & 4efe potentiometer tps. 

By doing this we will increase top end engine air volume potential but this will need  a progressive accelerator control in order to hit good peak hp figures. 

Every thing on the inlet side just got big requiring good throttle control. 

1624832672605630656763.jpg

Difference in size can be see here the top unit is the 4efte. 

The 5efe idle valve will be made redundant and I will set up the idle on the 4efte throttle using its idle screw.  

after taking some measurements of the center shaft/flap shaft. it quickly became apparent that these shafts are to different to swap. 

differences

1). the overall length. this is because we have a 45mm throttle body and a 50mm. 

2). the placement/distance between the flap mounting screws to the shaft, again its because of the flap diameter. 

i have decided its much easier to have the 4efte throttle center shaft tps end made to fit the 4efe/5efe tps.      

Here we go moding time.  Ported out 4efte throttle. All machine edges removed and port lips. Ported out as a cone thinning out the throttle outer edges. Smoooooth air flow. All I need to do is smooth out the liquid steel putty that I've blocked the idle up valve ports, this part of the throttle has been thrown away. 

16249021073002039020245.jpg

16249021911231578174002.jpg

16249022266791826861219.jpg

4efte tps key way modes to suit the 4efe/5efe tps. 

16249022659851368569878.jpg

16344770145172033396825.jpg

16344770868851303616001.jpg

Edited by Sam44

what we are trying to gain

Toyota Paseo II 1.5i Engine Technical Data

Engine type - Number of cylinders : Inline 4

Engine Code : - 5efe

Fuel type : Petrol

Fuel System : MPI

Engine Alignment : Transverse

Engine size - Displacement - Engine capacity : 1497 cm3 or 91.4 cu-in

Bore x Stroke : 74.0 x 87.0 mm
2.91 x 3.43 inches

Number of valves : 16 Valves

Aspiration : N/A

Compression Ratio : 9.4

Maximum power - Output - Horsepower : 90 PS or 89 bhp or 66 kW @ 5400 rpm

Maximum torque :

130 Nm or 95 lb.ft @ 4400 rpm

Toyota Sera 1.5 Specs

OVERVIEW

With a fuel consumption of 34.5 mpg US - 41.5 mpg UK - 6.8 L/100km, a weight of 1962 lbs (890 kg), the Toyota Sera 1.5 has a water cooling 4 cylinder DOHC16 valve engine, a Regular gasoline engine 5E-FHE. This engine 5E-FHE produces a maximum power of 111.5 PS (110 bhp - 82 kW) at 6400 rpm and a maximum torque of 132.3 Nm (97.6 lb.ft - 13.5 kg.m) at 5200 rpm. compression ratio 10:1

below is a Toyota sera 5efhe engine bay picture note the gen 1 also the 4efteh power inlet and large throttle body. other differences are the compression ratio, cam profiles and exhaust system.

one thing to note here is the maximum torque difference of the two engines i think you will be surprised. i hope we will hit around 100hp+ ready for boost at this point the 5efhe cams will go in.    

sera engie bay..jpg

the 5efe engine bay pic

See the source image

toyot cynos beta

toyota cynos beta.jpg

Basic (general) data

1.5i 16V
115 hp @ 6600 rpm / 85 kW
Marque (make) Toyota Issued from 1995
Model Cynos 1.5 i 16V Beta Issued until 1998
Serie Cynos Number made  
Model family   Body construction  
Model code   Body designation  
Manufacturer Toyota Motor Corp. Country JP,US,AU,ID

Bodywork

Base platform EL52 Number of doors 2
Bodywork type coupé Number of seats 4
Bodywork designer   Cargo capacity (volume)  
Passenger space (volume)   Max. cargo capacity (volume)  

Dimensions & Weight

Length 4155 mm Total (curb) weight 920 kg
Width 1660 mm Dry weight  
Height 1295 mm Load capacity  
Wheelbase 2380 mm Gross (max.) weight  
Track front 1405 mm Towing weight  
Track rear 1395 mm Weight distribution (front)  
Ground clearance 140 mm Fuel capacity  
Length/wheelbase ratio 1.7457983193277    

Aerodynamics

Drag coefficient (Cd, Cx, Cw)   Frontal area (A) 1.83 m2 (est.)
Aerodynamic coefficient (Cd×A)   Aerodynamic resistance (Aero horse power) at 100 km/h (62 mph)  

Engine

Engine Code   Total number of cylinders 4
Engine Type straight (inline) Total number of valves 16
Engine Manufacturer   Valves per cylinder 4
Engine construction   Bore 74.0 mm
Fuel petrol (gasoline) Stroke 87.0 mm
Fuel details   Bore/Stroke ratio 0.85057471264368
Fuel supply Distributed injection Engine displacement 1497 cm3
Engine Main bearings   Unitary capacity 374.17 cm3/cylinder
Cam Design DOHC (double overhead camshafts, twin cam) Compression ratio 9.8 : 1
Sump   Max. output power 81.0 kW at 6400 rpm
Aspiration natural Max. torque 136.0 N·m at 4000 rpm
Compressor type  

this is down to the very famous dual runner acis inlet manifold. this manifold increased low to high rpm inlet gas velocity/speed by passing it threw long narrow manifold runners at around 5.5krpm flaps would open up in the manifold accessing large shorter inlet runners increasing peak rpm power output. the two combined increased max output power. 

this design is much nicer to drive   

Edited by Sam44
  • 2 weeks later...

The paseo is booked in for a dyno run. at the end of next month. 

dan has set it up on a adjustable fuel reg and adjusting the dizzy for optimum performance, adjusting the length of the map sensor pipe. (road tuning) 

spec so far:  alloy 3E flywheel 212mm low inertia paddle clutch, 4efte/gen 1 4efe, sera 5efe power inlet manifold &  50mm 4efte throttle modded body, 7afe pink 230cc+ injectors, g6 corrola c60 6speed box, engine earthing kit, kemso uprated fuel pump.  

the 5efe took the 7afe injectors well with the fuel pressure set at 2.8bar base (vac line on)

he tells me the exhaust needs work now its restricting the power. 

he tells me it comes alive after around 4.5krpm there is a big hit of hp right to red line 6.7krpm

he is estimating around 115hp 

he is bringing the car back to me this weekend. 

other things that have been done

engine oil & filter changed (running mobile one 10/40 fully syn, one of the best oil around)

air filter replaced

clutch fluid changed 

power steering fluid changed.

gear oil replaced with semi syn dextron two. (this is being run for a few month to flush the box) 

brake fluid replaced & front calipers freed off (slider pins greased)

spark plugs replaced

dizzy cap and rotor arm replaced. 

water pump replaced

alternator replaced. 

fan belts replaced. 

coolant replaced. 

steering rack & pinion pre load adjusted (there was alot of free play in the steering, common on these cars)

wheels balanced

tracking set up. 

gear oil replaced. 

Edited by Sam44

Same as the celica with the tvis/acis system,  opened up at 5200rpm then the fun started,  comparable to a power band on a bike seeing as it is a Yamaha engine lol

Good reading Sam keep at it bud  :)

hope all is well your end SKINY. 

its alot nicer to drive these engines that have these intake systems on the road (daily use, your not banging out the rpm at red-line to access good torque). im not talking racing here.   

they also help reduce engine wear. keeping engine rpm in the low to mid level hitting target speed at a nice pace. 

they also make for a higher potential peak power. 

ive been driving the paseo around the past couple of days, im not going with the 5ehfe cams until i fit the turbo small fast spooling tfo35 hyb.

the paseo drives really well, great mpg, with this setup im still in the high 30 to mid 40mpg

great low centre of gravity, it eats up round abouts. driving positions not the best (at my age). rear axle feels very unstable (loves to wiggle its bum instead of slide near the limit). 

the 5ehfe cams i fear will push the torque band to high in the rpm range. the torque at present hits around 4.3krpm till redline, the saving grace with this setup is the close ratio 4+:1 final drive gearbox really softens the impact of the higher engines rpm power band, allowing a near normal road drive with a hard hitting high rpm ability. i think any more on the cams will make me not enjoy driving it as a daily. 

next set will to to free up some exhaust back pressure.

full custom 2.5inch system, then dyno-run.  

i have been working on the paseo today just tidying up a few things. 

ive ordered a full rocker cover gasket set as well as cam seal. (there is an oil leak in the rocker cover and running into 3 of the 4 spark plugs, also in the timing covers coming from the top, but settles in around the bottom cover sump area).

ive done a plug read, there are signs of det on them so ive pulled the ignition timing back 1deg retarded and cleaned off the plugs ready for another run & read. ive also added 1psi more fuel pressure (there a nice brown tea bag colour but there starting to turn white). 

CLUTCH BLEED PROCEDURE.

ive bleed threw the clutch fluid and cleaned out the clutch reservoir (it was full of sludge). there is a nack to doing this using the adjusting screw on the rear of the clutch peddle. you have to adjust this to remove any and all of the free play on the peddle, but making sure you do not start to move the clutch master cylinder piston inwards (so basically just remove the peddle free play) this way you get full stroke of the cylinders (both master and slave). you then adjust the peddle for best clutch bite point after bleed. 

doing this along with the steering rack and pinion preload, and throttle cable adjustment makes a hell of a change to control.

ive also removed some free play from the cam belt. 

Edited by Sam44
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in love with this car. 

I've been tweaking the power over the past weeks, and I've got it spot on the fuel pressure is 3.4bar unregulated (peak fuel pressure) and 2.8bar regulated on the pink 7afe 230cc denso injectors (standard 5efe ems/ecu). I've adjusted the tps advancing it slightly and I. Running 12deg base ignition timing. (Instead of the factory 10deg). This thing is fcuking rapid, takes corners like a go kart. 900kg, very short wheel track/base, very low center of gravity very little body roll. the Videos coming soon. 

I've ordered a ep91 rear roll bar kit and a ep91 rear axle adjustable panard bar. As well as a tdo turbo exhaust flange

I'm going to fit the zisco ram's horn exhaust manifold that came on my ep91, to the standard 5efe standard exhaust system. i got this idea from an older ukdm ep91  recent brought back to life that is aiming for 4efe normally aspirated power. very impressed with this idea.  

Edited by Sam44

Glad your liking the paseo Sam saw the one in my village again yesterday seems to they also have a gen 6 Celica aswell 

How does the 5e feel in comparison to a 4e in standard guise ?