Silver SR 50k Owner near my work.

Hi all, one of my lads spotted this today so I went and viewed it. Details are:

One owner since new

50k certified mileage

No service history

Just passed mot but in my opinion it needs a total restoration

It’s located in the outskirts of Abingdon near Oxford. 

5B8E319E-4DC7-41ED-A0AF-DF0F3B24F2EF.jpeg

4F0FED40-5295-4BAC-A895-99F68F49EFD8.jpeg

B1161DB7-D42E-4897-B4C1-11AE6B26EBEB.jpeg

8E8FDFA3-15A8-4F34-A257-33C6290FD12B.jpeg

B02D9C0F-4C7C-441D-A618-74CF536CF2AD.jpeg

It’s up for 900 and was his mother’s car (he seemed around 50 years old himself). She’s had it from new and has got too old to drive it. She can’t find any history. The body needs a tlc as you can see.

Id be tempted myself but am in the middle of doing my GT. Thought I got a better picture of the for sale sign but can go back if you need me to as it’s literally a mile from me 

nice find. danny the lad ho helps me is after 1 and he lives in oxford. 

message me pikey. 

if poss thanks. love this group of people on here. 

of course im going to take all the credit when i tell him. xxx haha.

Edited by Sam44
On 4/23/2021 at 8:44 PM, Pikey009 said:

She looks good from a distance and in the pics but when you get close it’s a different story

I wouldn't expect the arches to be like this with that millage, they look just like my 150 thousand mile SR'S arch, I would want them to be perfect with 50k.  Still not bad for the money there asking. 

It’s because it’s been sat in the same place for months on end and years upon years with minimal use. Not using a car can be just as bad as over using it in my opinion. It needs saving but would take a real enthusiast to throw 3k just at the body. My hunch is that the bloke will get desperate, lower to 500 or maybe less, then we will see bits of it for sale on eBay. Eve doing that there’s hardly any profit to be had 

Edited by Pikey009
11 hours ago, Pikey009 said:

It’s because it’s been sat in the same place for months on end and years upon years with minimal use. Not using a car can be just as bad as over using it in my opinion. It needs saving but would take a real enthusiast to throw 3k just at the body. My hunch is that the bloke will get desperate, lower to 500 or maybe less, then we will see bits of it for sale on eBay. Eve doing that there’s hardly any profit to be had 

Ye its a shame the old folk didn't garage her, I feel very lucky with my two! Fingers crossed someone will snap her up and inject some love 😊

• 1 month later...